**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor Bugs - Detailed post with screenshots and videos

arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
Hi Kabam,
I did a lot of testing with Namor and unfortunately, there are some bugs that I hope you will fix soon.
Device: Not relevant, it's a champion issue
Content: Every Area of the game

1. Namor and not neglecting bleed damage from suicides and also from deep wounds while attacking the opponent
In the next screenshot, you can see that I have a bleed on me and I'm attacking the opponent, but there is no reflected damage, Only 67Hp due to opponent poison suicide mastery:

Here is a slow-motion video:
https://youtu.be/O4SrprjviIA

This set of pictures is from AW video created by Hector:
This is Namor Sig 200, the next picture will show the damage that Namor is taking from suicides and coldsnap:

The damage is 573
While he was attacking iceman the damage reflected was 320:

In the next screeshoot you can see 2 things:
1. The ONLY poison damage to iceman and not bleed
2. It seems he neglecting not 100% of the damage taken

Here is the video (jump to10:00):
https://youtu.be/i8FJUn-WnXY?t=590

2. Variant 2.0 - No Passive fury after sp3
In the next video, there is a fight where Namor had his sp3 and after sp3 there were no glancing message and no passive fury
https://youtu.be/tDB06FEbrlE

I hope you got enough information to investigate and fix the issues.
Thank you very much

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Thanks for putting this together. I've run into the L3 no fury bug a few times.
  • Hey there, for those fights that you recorded, could you please let us know where those fights occurred and what node buffs were active for those fights? Could you also please include the information for your device? All of this information can be helpful for us to look into things.

Additionally, could anyone else who says they are seeing similar things please provide the information requested in the forum bug report template? Any specifics you can provide can be helpful for us to be able to replicate and investigate these reports.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★

Hey there, for those fights that you recorded, could you please let us know where those fights occurred and what node buffs were active for those fights? Could you also please include the information for your device? All of this information can be helpful for us to look into things.

Additionally, could anyone else who says they are seeing similar things please provide the information requested in the forum bug report template? Any specifics you can provide can be helpful for us to be able to replicate and investigate these reports.

Hi, I reported it in the beginning of the thread. It not device related, also this issues happening in all modes. My example was:
    1 dueling Morningstar
    2 aw fight against iceman with no special boosts, same happen with duel
    3 variant 2.0 any fight.
    I invested a lot of time to prepare this detailed report. I appreciate if you can go over everything I wrote, noting is missing there

• Shoaib_scShoaib_sc Posts: 5
    arni2 said:

Hey there, for those fights that you recorded, could you please let us know where those fights occurred and what node buffs were active for those fights? Could you also please include the information for your device? All of this information can be helpful for us to look into things.

Hi, I reported it in the beginning of the thread. It not device related, also this issues happening in all modes. My example was:
    1 dueling Morningstar
    2 aw fight against iceman with no special boosts, same happen with duel
    3 variant 2.0 any fight.
    I invested a lot of time to prepare this detailed report. I appreciate if you can go over everything I wrote, noting is missing there

What node in AW? I understand you put work into this but they still need all the information
    There is a video attached, all you need to do is click it. Node 51 miniboss, but it’s doesn’t matter, as I wrote, just duel iceman when you have suicides or Morningstar
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    For Namor's sig ability, he reflects damage taken back to his opponents as Energy Damage.

But from the screenshots and videos, looks like there is a different interaction against immune champions.
    For example, against Morningstar. Namor doesn't take the damage while attacking her, but can't reflect the damage either. This damage is being considered Bleed Damage instead of energy damage,and so Morningstar doesn't lose HP.

Against Iceman, same thing at the beginning. Namor is taking 247 damage from suicides, and ~330 from coldsnap (total 547 , 2x per second). When attacking Iceman, he is reflecting the Coldsnap damage back at him, since he isn't immune to it. But since he is immune to both the bleed and poison, he isn't taking that damage. After coldsnap and bleed expires, Iceman starts to take the poison damage for some reason.

This is just my theory here. This "bug" is happening due to the immunities, and the energy damage being sometimes considered other type of damage (bleed damage, poison damage, etc).

For Namor's sig ability, he reflects damage taken back to his opponents as Energy Damage.

But from the screenshots and videos, looks like there is a different interaction against immune champions.
    For example, against Morningstar. Namor doesn't take the damage while attacking her, but can't reflect the damage either. This damage is being considered Bleed Damage instead of energy damage,and so Morningstar doesn't lose HP.

Against Iceman, same thing at the beginning. Namor is taking 247 damage from suicides, and ~330 from coldsnap (total 547 , 2x per second). When attacking Iceman, he is reflecting the Coldsnap damage back at him, since he isn't immune to it. But since he is immune to both the bleed and poison, he isn't taking that damage. After coldsnap and bleed expires, Iceman starts to take the poison damage for some reason.

This is just my theory here. This "bug" is happening due to the immunities, and the energy damage being sometimes considered other type of damage (bleed damage, poison damage, etc).

See last screenshot. Iceman immune to poison, but getting the poison damage, 85 per tick as energy damage. Morningstar and iceman are not immune to energy damage
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    arni2 said:

See last screenshot. Iceman immune to poison, but getting the poison damage, 85 per tick as energy damage. Morningstar and iceman are not immune to energy damage
    I mentioned that. Looks like for some reason the type of damage changes, and it isn't energy damage all the time
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I run suicides it's on every fight every mode. Bleed damage is not being converted to energy and back to opponent as damage.

Every fight
    Duels
    Every event quest
    Every chapter quest
    AW
    AQ
    Anytime you fight any champ

Can you guys I dunno maybe just try to test it yourselves as its super easy to replicate. Add suicides to a maxed out 5* namor and play the game.

Thanks!

• WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Was testing Namor in 6.2.5. Given his sig ability says reduce 100% damage from all sources, shouldn’t Namor not take the damage from Do Not Go Gentle node?
    Just happed again in Variant 2 1.1. Hit the L3 multiple times with no Fury.

It's also happened in AW in several fights on Path 1, Tier 5
    No L3 Fury and no IR mode or power gain at 30 charges. Against Iron Patriot 2X in the Class Trip EQ.
    Gotta love this bugginess. Just died to a Havok detonation in AW in the middle of my L1 hitting him. At sig 200.
  • Hey there, the issue with him not reflecting some damage with his signature ability will be addressed in an upcoming update. We're still looking into the reports regarding his SP3.

Hey there, the issue with him not reflecting some damage with his signature ability will be addressed in an upcoming update. We're still looking into the reports regarding his SP3.

Thank you very much!
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    How about the Do Not Go Gentle node? It isn't interacting how it is described between Namor's awakened ability and the node.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

Namor ignores the glancing damage from Variant 2 with his basic attacks and sp1, sp2 however his sp3 can be glanced which is why you won't get the fury sometimes with him in that content. Whether that's working as intended is one thing but why you're not getting the fury in that content is due to that.

Namor ignores the glancing damage from Variant 2 with his basic attacks and sp1, sp2 however his sp3 can be glanced which is why you won't get the fury sometimes with him in that content. Whether that's working as intended is one thing but why you're not getting the fury in that content is due to that.
    The issues is that you don’t get “glancing” message after sp3, so we can’t really know what is the reason, it might be what you said or it can be another reason. I’m sure devs in Kabam will test it and release a fix for next update
    edited July 2019

I considered that, but there's no glance message in Variant and if you keep trying the L3 you can still get the fury. You can tell you didn't get the fury if the L3 does almost no damage. This is the same in other content too.
  • KarlnakKarlnak Posts: 43

He should be reflecting any damage of any type back AS energy damage.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    This issue was resolved in the 24.1 update.