**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Story So Far: Chapter 4

Today we released another episode of ‘The Story so Far’, branching back to a time when there was a split between our beloved Avengers. It was a hard time for our heroes and even harder time for both the world and the fate of the Battlerealm. I’m sure we all remember it greatly as well as where our allegiances lay during that time and due to this recap it brings up the question: Where were your loyalties during Civil War?

Were you sided with our great Captain America? Or were you on the side of our genius Iron Man? Or maybe you couldn’t decide, maybe the choice was just too hard to have conclusion. Whatever it may be, we’re curious to know. Personally, I was Team Iron Man.

So let’s hear it, Summoners, but remember to keep it respectful. We’ve long since moved on from this War and have reunited as a team of mighty Avengers to fight to save the Battlerealm.

Didn’t see the episode? Check it out below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs14KLQ9_dc&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    I was team ironman as I enjoy his movies and his part of the film was more enjoyable for me than cap side and the eq of civil war split in different parts made the game very enjoyable at the time of year
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I will say, this story telling is amazing and the narrator sounds like anthony hopkins lol
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hmm around the time I joined the battle. Captain America team was I.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Really hoping for a Back Issues on this event some day. It was one of my favorites.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It was too hard of a choice for me to make. I like most of the characters on Team Cap (except Cap himself ironically enough), but I tended to side with Iron Man’s ideals and viewpoint. In the end I just sat back and laughed when Antman turned into Giant Man and surprised everyone in the MCU.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Team cap all the way.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Team Iron Man all the way.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Raganator said:

Really hoping for a Back Issues on this event some day. It was one of my favorites.

I agree. I'm Team Cap.
  • SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128
    I wasn’t playing during the event but if I could I’d be in team Cap all the way.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    In the comics it’s kind of hard to root against Captain America
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Was this an event quest on its own or an additional special quest when it was last held?

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Does that means another variant is coming ?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Team Cap.

'sif anyone with enhanced abilities would let governments tell them what to do.

Fond memories of duping the heck outta my 4* IM who I havent used at all since getting him.

Was this an event quest on its own or an additional special quest when it was last held?

There were 2 Event Quests, called "Cosmic Civil War" you chose what side, and whatever side you picked had a different story as well. Chosing Ironman, youd help him take down Capt America, and vise versa. After a couple weeks you had the option to switch sides. Different Rewards per Event Quest too, and everyone had a special logo next to their profile pictures, showing what side theyre currently on, and a special backround in the home screen reflecting that as well (like our current one with the purple planets and lightning) there was an Arc Reactor or Capt America shield.

Overall, just a very great Event, we need more like it.
    Lasted 2 mons lol
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Is this a hint towards the next back issue? Maybe people just assumed that they were going to go in order.

Is this a hint towards the next back issue? Maybe people just assumed that they were going to go in order.

No its the storytelling of the contest as it is connected to Act 6 with the contest being rebooted after
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Team ironman all the way
  • Looks like Cap is winning this one, lol.

As for the questions regarding a variant, no. This isn't a hint at anything. This is just another Community discussion regarding Civil War.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I was still pretty new to the game when this came out. I was definitely team Captain America at the time.
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    I did join the game at 2017 so I didn’t attend this Great War,if I could choose I would have chose iron man....he is right tho and I liked his point of view
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249

Maybe have everyone pick Team Ironman or Cap, then add Solo Objectives based on what team you picked, with additional Rewards.

"Win fights with #Team Ironman Champions to get points!"

Such a great idea!

• Bucky399Bucky399 Posts: 2
    I have to go with team Ironman
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165

Team ironman all the way

Yet your icon is cap lol
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I didn't play MCOC when this event was on, but I think I would have chosen team Ironman, mainly because that -10% power gain on the opponents would be quite nice. And I'd be getting more crit damage on Corvus.

But hey if not for that I would have chosen #TeamAmericasAss because... well... America's ass...