**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Energy Cost Reduction for Act 5

I think with the current state of the game Act 5 should have an Energy Cost Reduction for players that have became Cavalier. Act 5 energy cost is way to high with the monthly event in play. There should not be a path that you can not complete on 70 energy. There is plenty of them in Act 5 that cost more than 70 energy. I believe 2 energy per node with be fine for Act 5 if your Cavalier.

Comments

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    I do wonder since I have to do 100% Act 5 as well, how many energy refills would you need or how much energy in total do you need?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I agreed with act 4 being to much energy, but act 5 is not as large. Plus a lot of people have done it at 3 per path so it wouldn’t be fair.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Everyone wants the free ride that others earned. Yeah, the energy required sucks. Skip an event quest if you need to, the rewards aren’t game breaking for one month.. or do uncollected only maybe. Everyone did it with event quests going at the same time. It’s not time for an act 5 reduction... that’s just a want, and not a reasonable one.

🐻
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

I think with the current state of the game Act 5 should have an Energy Cost Reduction for players that have became Cavalier.

What state of the game makes you think that? What is it about the game today that suggests people exploring Act 5 today should pay less energy than players who explored Act 5 yesterday?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    No just no act 5 isn’t that long especially compared to act 4 or 6
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    I figured it would come to this since they lowered act 4.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

I think with the current state of the game Act 5 should have an Energy Cost Reduction for players that have became Cavalier. Act 5 energy cost is way to high with the monthly event in play. There should not be a path that you can not complete on 70 energy. There is plenty of them in Act 5 that cost more than 70 energy. I believe 2 energy per node with be fine for Act 5 if your Cavalier.

Why if you are cavalier? Did you just become cavalier and didn't finish act 5? Now you want the elders bane title and rewards and don't want to have to work as hard for it like the rest of us?

Cavalier is a progression title and thats it. There are tons of free energy refills you can get through this entire game.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Act 5 should be 1 energy per tile at this point for everybody. Cavalier players have no desire to even look at act 5. I barely remember the champs I used to complete it.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Act 5 should be 1 energy per tile at this point for everybody. Cavalier players have no desire to even look at act 5. I barely remember the champs I used to complete it.

Act 5 has much better rewards then 6:1 and 6:2 and is much easier
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Energy requirements for Act 5 are reasonable. Act 4 wasn’t. It’s not a case of every act eventually be lowered, Act 4 was too high from the start. Act 5 has pretty much perfect energy requirements if you ask me. Pretty much a refill per path, so 3 paths a day. UC and Master can usually be done in 2-3 weeks. That on average leaves a week and a bit to do Act 5. Roughly 30 paths let’s call it. That’s about 2/3 of a chapter a month if you don’t use energy refills
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Exactly, If act 5 isn’t worth looking at? Then don’t look at it😂. Becoming cavalier doesn’t mean you get everything fast tracked lmao.

🐻
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

I completed full explore of Act 5 after becoming Cavalier.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Same here. Sorry bud. Gotta work it though
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I think arena grind is best option for you to grind units and buy energy refills.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    I think the energy was fine. But the locked maps were annoying. I wouldn't mind if they removed those.
    Did it pretty sporadically and kept forgetting which paths I had left.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Not my problem, I became Elder’s Bane before Cavalier. This isn’t Act 4, you can do it like we did.