**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was your first 5 star and how much did it help you?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Og Spidey. He helped abit till i dupped him on my 2nd 5* now he just sits on the bench
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Cyclops Blue Team. I used him to kill Maestro but that’s not a very difficult fight.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Magneto was my first. Like a noob i thought he was good and ranked him. Then he was uselessly nerfed, and i finally realized that he was never good in the first place
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 170
    I had Magneto and He was completely useless
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Magik
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Stark is great
  • KarlnakKarlnak Posts: 43
    I got Classic Spidey. Didn't use him at all till I duped him and stuck him on defense.
  • mrcyrclemrcyrcle Posts: 87
    I got Red Skull. I sometimes use im an Aw defense but that's it. Sad thing is I have 5 5* now and he's still the best.
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    Colossus
  • LethalProtectorLethalProtector Posts: 76
    Corvus Glaive is a beast.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Rhino, pre "buff"
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Rocket Raccoon, underrated fella.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Voodooo, still unduped since then tho :(
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    First was KM, then as my second pulled ST
  • MemphisUSFMemphisUSF Posts: 164
    Juggs. 3 years later still sitting at R2 after using a Rank down gem.
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Archangel, used him to beat most champions that are vulnerable to bleed and poison
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    I pulled a Rhulk, took him to R3. He helped me to beat the collector. Then I pulled a 5* Domino and yeah... match made in heaven!
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Crossbones. The AAR really helps a lot.
  • silver_dragonsilver_dragon Posts: 15
    Goldpool was my first 5* he helped me get through a lot of content and is still my top champ as i have him at 4/55.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    edited July 2019
    Spiderman classic was my first 5 🌟
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    I got Oldman logan. That time he was helpful because i was new. But i didn't rank him up. Not even 2
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Thor Jane 😂
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    First was dr. Voodoo, I have him as 3 star so I am good with using him, and he isn't best ingame but for me he's game changer..
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

First was dr. Voodoo, I have him as 3 star so I am good with using him, and he isn't best ingame but for me he's game changer..

He is one of those i wish a lot to get even though i have venom, venom the duck, morningstar and Hood as 5 stars! Hes really good for sure! Maybe you will get mystc awakening gem from the calendary :P
  • KhensiKhensi Posts: 10
    edited July 2019
    I played 1 year and 8 monts with 2*-3* then after pased 1 year and 8 monts i got me frist 5 * from a event in epic and was need play with 3* that time no had any 4*or more then got iron man infnif war 5* i hoped for Emma Frost but nooo game is mesed with me mind :). I know iron man infinit war is good and all stuff but is not champion what i want most :). ;).
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    X23