**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What was your first 5 star and how much did it help you?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Og Spidey. He helped abit till i dupped him on my 2nd 5* now he just sits on the bench
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Cyclops Blue Team. I used him to kill Maestro but that’s not a very difficult fight.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Magneto was my first. Like a noob i thought he was good and ranked him. Then he was uselessly nerfed, and i finally realized that he was never good in the first place
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 170
    I had Magneto and He was completely useless
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Magik
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Stark is great
  • KarlnakKarlnak Posts: 43
    I got Classic Spidey. Didn't use him at all till I duped him and stuck him on defense.
  • mrcyrclemrcyrcle Posts: 87
    I got Red Skull. I sometimes use im an Aw defense but that's it. Sad thing is I have 5 5* now and he's still the best.
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    Colossus
  • LethalProtectorLethalProtector Posts: 76
    Corvus Glaive is a beast.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Rhino, pre "buff"
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Rocket Raccoon, underrated fella.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Voodooo, still unduped since then tho :(
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    First was KM, then as my second pulled ST
  • MemphisUSFMemphisUSF Posts: 164
    Juggs. 3 years later still sitting at R2 after using a Rank down gem.
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Archangel, used him to beat most champions that are vulnerable to bleed and poison
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    I pulled a Rhulk, took him to R3. He helped me to beat the collector. Then I pulled a 5* Domino and yeah... match made in heaven!
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Crossbones. The AAR really helps a lot.
  • silver_dragonsilver_dragon Posts: 15
    Goldpool was my first 5* he helped me get through a lot of content and is still my top champ as i have him at 4/55.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    edited July 2019
    Spiderman classic was my first 5 🌟
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★
    I got Oldman logan. That time he was helpful because i was new. But i didn't rank him up. Not even 2
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Thor Jane 😂
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    First was dr. Voodoo, I have him as 3 star so I am good with using him, and he isn't best ingame but for me he's game changer..
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

First was dr. Voodoo, I have him as 3 star so I am good with using him, and he isn't best ingame but for me he's game changer..

He is one of those i wish a lot to get even though i have venom, venom the duck, morningstar and Hood as 5 stars! Hes really good for sure! Maybe you will get mystc awakening gem from the calendary :P
  • KhensiKhensi Posts: 10
    edited July 2019
    I played 1 year and 8 monts with 2*-3* then after pased 1 year and 8 monts i got me frist 5 * from a event in epic and was need play with 3* that time no had any 4*or more then got iron man infnif war 5* i hoped for Emma Frost but nooo game is mesed with me mind :). I know iron man infinit war is good and all stuff but is not champion what i want most :). ;).
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    X23