**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I rank 4 my 5* unduped Storm?

MrMrEMrMrE Posts: 17
edited August 2017 in General Discussion

Should I rank 4 my 5* unduped Storm? 33 votes

Yes
12%
Captain_MaimJulzZzzDamonknight2 4 votes
No
87%
RotmgmoddyYodieDalBotdanielmathSBundyBearMEŦAPħҰSAlexChardon21DrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabFishhysn8kblackPera5Slux83AxeCopFireJJ4302Jets44wSWeaponXBuckeyeKPAppleisgodSpeedbump 29 votes

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    No
    I mean, yea she is still good since she can potentially chain stun as well as deal good shock damage, but she is way better when duped. Save your catalysts, you never know if you will dupe someone better than her in the future
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited August 2017
    No
    yes she's awesome, but i would save the t2a. you dont know how long it could be before you awaken her.

5* awakening gems are rare and the flood of 5* champs being added to the basic crystal, your chances drop every month.

hold and hope for a dupe!
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Noooo. Only take the champs that you will use a lot to r4.she is good but it could take forever to dupe her now coz of all the new champs coming every month .save your catalyst.
  • No
    No. She's sub-par unduped. I have her at 4/55 duped and it's nice. But hardly used her before she was duped.

Ign: Alex Chardon
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    No
    Even if she were duped still not worth it save it for a better champ