**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Improvement in "Free" items

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
There are many "free" items in game yet some are "too insipid to taste , too wasteful to discard", which item(s) do you want Kabam to change it or improve it?

Improvement in "Free" items 52 votes

Duel Credit (esp after cancellation of daily duel skirmish)
17%
TolgaadmScopeotoe987jkcjmijiWoogieboogieEtjamaCtuchikDjkrdjjReeeTronYoshiApiz 9 votes
XP Boost (esp if you have reached level 60)
48%
Boone388TerraCliffordcanTwmRGasHaulerHammerbro_64ReferenceMitriaxThi101Kobster84Aleor_nelynelAmazingDeadpoolWebby72Wozzy101StevieManWonderObaid_Jacob03EvisceratorLazuliLainua 25 votes
2* Awakening Gem (........)
5%
mrcyrcleRevendigoTheburrigato 3 votes
Level 1 Alliance Health Portion (.......)
11%
RoOOtsjilanibuxFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBatman1903Zulfikar001Thekiller8967 6 votes
3* Boost (this one may be useful if you need to grind 3* arena)
1%
Awsomediabrine 1 vote
Others
15%
Il_JooOSpeedbumpStellarSiddhantEupeideipbigchungus21_Fan1241Agent_DeadpoolX55 8 votes

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    My wish list:
    1. offer exchange of XP boost to gold crystal or battlechip (yes I know you can sell XP boost for small amount of gold now)
    2. replace duel credit and offer something else instead
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I don’t mind duel credits- I still tend to use a fair few of them if I’ve got a hard fight I’m not comfortable with in AW, or like in 6.2 I think I fought COWhale’s champion about 20 times with my 3* shehulk to get the hang of dexing his sp1.

Alliance potions in general need to be reworked to be percentage based heals/revives. It costs a stupid amount of units/potions to heal a R5 Champion, they’re not viable outside of a 4* and even then it’s a bit pricey.
    If they did it so that the lv1 revives/potions were 10% lv2 20% etc. I’d be more willing to pay the 180 units or whatever.

(Changed my vote once I started typing).
    Mauled said:

I don’t mind duel credits- I still tend to use a fair few of them if I’ve got a hard fight I’m not comfortable with in AW, or like in 6.2 I think I fought COWhale’s champion about 20 times with my 3* shehulk to get the hang of dexing his sp1.

Alliance potions in general need to be reworked to be percentage based heals/revives. It costs a stupid amount of units/potions to heal a R5 Champion, they’re not viable outside of a 4* and even then it’s a bit pricey.
    If they did it so that the lv1 revives/potions were 10% lv2 20% etc. I’d be more willing to pay the 180 units or whatever.

(Changed my vote once I started typing).

Insightful comment. It will be much better if those health portion become % based.

Can those guys voted “others” elaborate a bit of which item they want to improve? Thanks.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    They need to update, potions, revives, war win/loss crystals (based on tier), add t1a & improve tb4 drop rates in map 6 crystals and higher —- I know there are several more changes I’m likely overlooking right now, but these should be priority.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Duel Credit (esp after cancellation of daily duel skirmish)
    Honestly whenever I get these items in the stash, except the potions, they go straight to the bin
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Think xp should just be converted to gold in a 1:1 ratio after your max level
    Kobster84 said:

Think xp should just be converted to gold in a 1:1 ratio after your max level

Good suggestion, unless Kabam open up XP level to say 70 or otherwise 40/50% XP boost are all limited to "item use" milestone usage.

I really hope Kabam can become a little bit more generous. Giving items that you don't need is meaningless.
    More votes are welcomed =)
    Refresh the post
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Reference said:

There are many "free" items in game yet some are "too insipid to taste , too wasteful to discard", which item(s) do you want Kabam to change it or improve it?

All of them are useless after max level and becoming uncollected tbh, at that point we should have UC rewards and all of these not be an option.
    1. No duel event and they are worth 50 gold to sell, wow.
    2. At max level the XP boost only good for points in item use events
    3. 2* are 95% of what you pull from premium crystals, selling the AG for 50 gold, wow
    4. Level 1 potions needed to fill health on a r4 5* would take more than inventory can hold lol
    5. Only use 3* boosts for points in item use event, never even fight with them
    Hope kabam won’t improve it and then only apply to those behind the paywall.........