**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2 The Champion

This fight is absolutely ridiculous. Yes I’ve seen the videos and yes I know what champs work best for him. Removing those indestructible charges in the last 10% is still absolutely insane. The rest of the fight is doable but this is complete garbage and very very poor game design. For the love of God let the removed charges stay off between fights.

Comments

• CapAvengerCapAvenger Posts: 48
    The other 90% of the fight is the skill aspect. The last 10% is having CAIW or being lucky
    For the first 90% think about the Collector on MEGA steroids, then for the last 10% think about the last 10% of Nameless Thanos on MEGA steroids
    Midnite93 said:

In the last ten percent tho how do you manage to damage him when he’s in indestructible phase?

You have to remove the indestructible charges by dexing a special..five times...which is incredibly difficult to do
  • PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    edited July 2019
    Just a little strategy I used. Duel COWhale with a 3* version of the champion your going to use the last 10%. I practised for a few days until I had the courage to try it. Took me a few revives to take down 90% then vent in with a 100% health r4 CAIW and solo’d it first try.

Also you can evade any hit of the special for it to take a indestructible buff
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Midnite93 said:

In the last ten percent tho how do you manage to damage him when he’s in indestructible phase?

You have to remove the indestructible charges by dexing a special..five times...which is incredibly difficult to do
    Geez.. 🙄

https://youtu.be/BZhqewwvmAs

8 Dexes in 5 Specials.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Midnite93 said:

Evade 5 specials (while trigger dexterity) then fire a special to damage him

Its a skill mechanic no amount of money will help you win if you cant get the skill.

How all fights should be
    Gotta love how people have been crying for years that this game was all about money and not skill so only the whales can do well. Then they put out a fight that you could spend all the money in the world on but if you can't get your dex skills up to par, you'll never beat it and it's unfair that you can't brute force through it with revives
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I finished last 10% phase with shehulk on my first attempt, it wasn't that bad. The bad thing is how low the number of useful champs combined with 1-4* ban.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    I can somewhat relate to the OP.

By the time I got to the 10% ability of the champion and doing the rest of act 6.2, my pot stash was depleted enough that I didn’t give myself much of a chance to go through a learning curve of dexing his specials and finishing.

Farming pots and being better prepared for round 2!

Or you can spend units and just grind out the learning curve 🤷‍♂️
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    OP - you can always duel Cowhale's champion and just focus on proccing dexterity. Pretty sure that will be his top champ for a while.
    Depending on which champ you have and their dash back distance shorter dash back champs actually work really nicely here in that a single dash back puts them in a really good position space-wise to get a dexterity off.