**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star shards

I’m wondering how to get 5 star shards faster I’m level 41 almost 42 and I still don’t have a 5 star. I’m on act 4 chapter 2 if that’s important. I see people lower than me getting five stars but I’m still 3,000 shards away. I have an older account and got a five star a lot earlier as well. Any tips to get five star shards quickly would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Gammaslash132 I remember how long it felt to get a five star champ when i started. It will come tho. It has only been a year since I started playing (F2P) and I have 30 5* champ and 5 of them are duped. That's around 12-13 months of playing so in average i got more than 1 5* champ per month (2 or 3), so if you are in an active alliance and burning all the energy and not wasting units then my friend 5* will come so fast and so frequent.
    Always finish (100%) EQs and since they upped the rewards for heroic and masters you should be getting them faster. After you 100% EQs then you jump to you Story quests. Repeat that cycle and then you will see yourself with more than enough 5* champs.
  • Thanks I will try to do that