**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4K MCOC?

Anyone notice sometimes the game goes into hyperdrive on Android phones randomly? It's like the game becomes 0 lag and becomes like a 4k version of itself. How do we harness this awesomeness forever?

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I don’t own an Android and despite me having iPhone 6 it did lag there and there. to solve the problem I needed to turn of all the mobile data for the apps I own in the iPhone6 and only allow the mobile data to mcoc app, turned down the location server for all apps. I even turned down the gps service. In short I kinda turned OFF in almost everything in the phone setting and suddenly my mcoc app rarely lag in my iPhone6. Maybe you can do something similar in your Android?
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    The_GOAT said:

Anyone notice sometimes the game goes into hyperdrive on Android phones randomly? It's like the game becomes 0 lag and becomes like a 4k version of itself. How do we harness this awesomeness forever?

i have the same Thing, but i guess its just like finding Money on the street, take it, be happy, enjoy what you can do with the Money but dont expect this to happen every day :(
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Just live next door to the kabam servers and u won’t get lag. Easy fix

Edit: I rarely have lag. Usually only when I’m moving in AQ/AW. Not so much in fights except against Deadpool/Venompool L2
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Lol I thought I was the only one. The game becomes soooooo smooth idk why it goes away
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Yes, like its on adrenaline.
    But i like it.. 🙂
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    The_GOAT said:

Close the game (let it run in the background, no force close) then open it angina from the background apps. Do this until the game becomes butterey smooth. It will run forever like this until you close it (force close or simple background running). Takes 3-4 tried on my android but it's worth it.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★

The_GOAT said:

Close the game (let it run in the background, no force close) then open it angina from the background apps. Do this until the game becomes butterey smooth. It will run forever like this until you close it (force close or simple background running). Takes 3-4 tried on my android but it's worth it.
    Thank you, Holy saviour.