**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spider gwen regenerating 100% can't be fair kabam

All my units and potions are gone. All my fighters are dead. While spider gwen dosen't have scratch on her.... I'm so disappointed in the person who decided this buff would be a good idea. Now I am stuck and can't do anything but quit the quest. All that hard work for nothing. I don't have money like that to spend on this game like some people. Kabam do something about this. I have to play this the hard way. I don't have it easy like some people who can just buy their way out of trouble

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    [Removed by Mod]

Just gonna say but she’s not really that bad just keep her regen charges down
    Post edited by Kabam Rose on
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Kingcole1 said:

All my units and potions are gone. All my fighters are dead. While spider gwen dosen't have scratch on her.... I'm so disappointed in the person who decided this buff would be a good idea. Now I am stuck and can't do anything but quit the quest. All that hard work for nothing. I don't have money like that to spend on this game like some people. Kabam do something about this. I have to play this the hard way. I don't have it easy like some people who can just buy their way out of trouble

I didn't even know that Spider Gwen had such buff on UC event. She went down so easy. If she is too tough for you then I just don't think you are ready for UC difficulty. People laugh at your post because most of them didn't even realize she had any buff that posed any challenge. I know that it was hard for you but generally speaking she went down easy. I took her down with 5/50 Venom without paying attention to anything. I just fought like I was fighting in Arena.
  • Kingcole1Kingcole1 Posts: 20
    You credit card people are so annoying and act as if you know it all.... Rome wasn't built in a day... some of you don't understand the struggles of a free to play account. I can't just throw money at everything problem like you. Think about that before you criticize or try to make fun of me. 😡🤬🤬
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Kingcole1 said:

You credit card people are so annoying and act as if you know it all.... Rome wasn't built in a day... some of you don't understand the struggles of a free to play account. I can't just throw money at everything problem like you. Think about that before you criticize or try to make fun of me. 😡🤬🤬

I’m f2p as well and like you said Rome wasn’t built in a day your gonna have to build a better roster if your struggling
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Actually, simply because you can’t throw units and pots and revives at her to get her down, it IS good design.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Kingcole1 said:

If it helps, I'm a F2P player .. I started playing 4 years ago or so .. (like before Masteries were introduced) ..
    and I only just became Uncollected a month or 2 ago ..

I tackled Spider gwen in uncollected, fairly easily ... I saw the regen you spoke of .. however, as others have (indirectly) pointed out ..

1) Try a heal block champ
    2) Try a heal reversal tactic (ie Void or Cap America IW)
    3) Use your biggest dmg dealer, and read the node carefully to understand how she gets regen .. and try to avoid it.

In the end, however, if she's too strong for you .. than it's clear you're not ready for her.

I 100% cleared the first chapter (up to Spidergwen) .. but didn't bother with the next 2 .. because I know those buffs on those 2 spidey's will destroy me .. and I won't throw my units away on that . ;)

You need to learn your limits, and play within them ..
    Just because you can access content, doesn't mean you can/should easily curb stomp it ..

Perhaps you don't have the proper champs yet ... that's ok ..
    perhaps you don't have the skills yet .. that's ok too ..

But you need to learn your own limits and set them ...

Good luck!!
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Kingcole1 said:

A better route you could have taken (and still can) is send over a screenshot of your roster as well. People tend to be more helpful when you show them what you're working with as opposed to just saying content is poorly designed. If you don't want to send that over that's fine as well but if you have a decently ranked Venom he's all you will need for this entire EQ.
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    You have a void?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Kingcole1 said:

i got through her very easy, with just one champion. maybe youre just not ready for what ever level youre trying to play on. im ftp btw
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Beat her with a 4* venom, super easy, it would also be helpful if you show us what champs you have so we can recommend a way to beat her.
  • Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    Just be agresive and you can take it down, i arived whit all team at her 2 from 5 was half hp, got 5* cap marvel movie(unduped) r3 Arch 4* r5 (unduped) 4* stark r5(duped) 4* gwenpool r4 (unduped) sw 4* r5 (duped) whit all champs i maneged do more dmg as she regen and at end used 1x 20% reive and lot 750 hp heals :) im not wallet warrior and i have only 200k acc. This is actualy first Uc Eq what i finished since got uc title its like 6 months ago, and i did it whit like C team bcoz all my best 11 was in Aq&Aw.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not to be rude or anything, but just get a grip and learn how to play the fight and what champs to bring rather than complaining
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Man, we get it, you are upset with that fight (I assume we are talking about Uncollected Spider Gwen). Why don't you post here a pic of your top champions so we can give you some advice on how to take her down? Also, tell us if you reach her with a full health team or if you lose champions along the way, please.
  • Kingcole1 said:

Ok, now a few have given some golden information here. No one has suggested buying units, so not sure where that 'credit card' comment spawned from. @Kingcole1 it's actually insulting when newer players simply assume that people with advanced accounts spent their way to them. Many of us are F2P and have some solid rosters. Most of my Alliance is F2P and they're all pretty solid players with pretty nice accounts.

Now, I'll reiterate a few question and suggestions. 1st, while we're assuming you mean the Uncollected Spider-Gwen, you never actually stated such, please clarify. 2nd, who did you use? 3rd, did you make it to Gwen in 1 piece, or were half your champs looking a bit haggard?

For me, Spider-Gwen was a quick fight as it was just keep hitting her before the regeneration stacks came up. You have 2 seconds to do so. Also, there's Arc Overload in Uncollected (not in Master). The Arc Overload may set you back a bit, or may be what destroys her if you have the right champ for the job. An awakened CAIW with a Tech on the Team can Parry her to death. Awakened Void can load up Fear of the Void and 2× Petrify Debuffs to effectively turn that regen into degen. Spam S1 with Yondu for an easy Heal Block. Load up S2 with Guillotine and launch it right before the Arc Overload hits, watch that regen work in your favor.

Never despair in this game as there's typically multiple solutions to any problem you may come across. I can say with confidence, buying units isn't the answer if you're not in the position to freely do so (i.e. excess disposable income). You can earn them if needed, from Arena or lower difficulties of the EQ running auto fight when you can't pay full attention. Go potion farming in RoL if you have experience in such. Pick you paths wisely during the EQ in Master to allocate free L2 HPs. Stack/save those free 4 hour crystals for a rainy day situation. All sound advice.

Now, if you could, send screenshots of your champs and maybe we can find a solid team for you to wreck that situation with little difficulty. Remember, if there's a will, there's a way. Yes, Rome wasn't built in a day, nor was any stacked account in this game. Mine is over 2.5 years old and I'm still grinding away to build more. Hope some of this helps you on your quest to dropping Spider-Gwen.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    Same person's older complaint was that more stuff should be available to help F2P players complete Act-4 after only a few weeks or month (??)

Game is not designed to instantly be able to compete at higher content so soon (despite Kabam making Acts 1-3 totally obsolete nowadays from giving away 4* champs to people so soon into playing, instead of having to earn them).
    I think the same situation applies to trying to do UC events too soon, before having enough high level champs to be able to do so.

Now, while most here are Free Players, not sure how spenders would be able to buy their way into completing UC so soon either, unless just from brute force spending revive/heal after revive/heal until eventually they beat the bosses.
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    Litterally void or cap iw with synergies and despair. I spend a bit, but i got UC before i spent anything really. I do it cuz i enjoy that game. That said the fight is the easiest boss or one of the easiest ones. Theres a ton of counters. Void, sentinel, cap iw, civil warrior, star lord duped, domino n synergies, archangel, venom, basically every champ in the game actually nvmd. Pretty sure a 3* high tier champ could do it... the fight is really easy... no offence. Just practice and learn the mechanics. Build your roster. There are way harder fights in the eq and its still the easiest eq ive ever done. No brag, i think thats the general consensus.
  • Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    Kingcole1 said:

Send screenshots of your champs, i did the fights vs all UC boss (except mysterio) with my venom 4* R4/40 (unduped) he have one ability where the spider-verse heroes cant evade his attacks, so was easy with him.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Grind arena. Earn units. Save up for quests. Farm potions. Do quests for revives.
    All free.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Kingcole1 said:

I am also f2p, haven’t spent a single unit on exploring this uncollected. Sometimes you just can’t do it. I was never able to always explore UC eq, sometimes I couldn’t even get completion. But I progressed through and now I am able.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    As others have said, I found her to be one of the easier fights in the whole MEQ, Venom destroys the entire event quest.
    If you’re struggling with Spidergwen I’ll offer some solutions for the next bosses as I dare say you’re going to struggle with those too.

Overall MVP:
    - Venom, spiderverse characters can not evade against him. This is particularly critical for the Symbiote Spider-Man on the languor node in 2.1
    - Alternatively Corvus with Proxima for the true strike.
    - Killmonger, Heimdall (after specials)
    - Iceman (frostbite prevents evades)

For Spidergwen’s heal:
    - Try guillotine’s Sp2 for healthy reversal
    - Cap IW parry
    - Void
    - IMIW
    - Yondu
    - Doc Oc

If the evade is getting you, try shortened combos so that you’re not committed by your last attack.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Kingcole1 said:

FTP here. My 4/40 Venom made quick work of her. I had Void in my team just in case I got clipped by an L1, but it was fine

Honest note to OP, while complaining for validation might seem like a better choice, ask people who they used to counter a boss, and they will love to explain “how good they are” with such and such Champion. Easy way to find out counters.

Humility in asking brings answers; promise :)

Complaining brings people laughing at you :(