**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would win in a fight...

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★

Who would win in a fight... 42 votes

Thanos with all 6 infinity stones and the gauntlet
21%
TerraLvernon15NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEX_Factor_AgentGritabitTheTalentsNarwhal52xToo_qikKing_Leo321 9 votes
Jhon wick after he just lost his dog.
78%
Timone147trey92008Savio444NojokejaymStingerbkZwolf2453TwmRDuke_SilverRasiloverCupidArkhamButcherStagedear85Jackbrooks2580JuggerNotLordRaymond3SiddhantAleorScrubkiller_1Wozzy101LordNeo 33 votes

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    You mean John?

Anyway John is a HUMAN BEING. How in the world could he beat Thanos with the stones.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I can't believe people actually voted for john wick.These people really need to get some help
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Too_qik said:

I can't believe people actually voted for john wick.These people really need to get some help

You don't get it do you?
    It's like the chuck Norris thing were people pretend like they're unstoppable and indestructible....it's a meme and a joke....
    Oh ok
    You should know this!!! You made the poll!
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Too_qik said:

You don't get it do you?
    It's like the chuck Norris thing were people pretend like they're unstoppable and indestructible....it's a meme and a joke....
    Oh ok
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    Ez win.
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    Infinity gauntlet doesnt work outside of your own universe btw. I mean thanos is still thanos but meh its john wick.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

r/wooosh
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Too_qik said:

r/wooosh
    What does that mean?
    Haha. Also stop shitposting, it’s getting quite annoying. No one tell him what it means please.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Too_qik said:

You don't get it do you?
    Oh ok
    He didn't even know who John Wick was till I told him
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Too_qik said:

Too_qik said:

r/wooosh
    What does that mean?
    Haha. Also stop shitposting, it’s getting quite annoying. No one tell him what it means please.
    If you don't like it don't click on it.
    Normally I would say the same thing but you are going a bit overboard with the polls.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

You don't get it do you?
    Chuck norris is unstoppable and indestructible, there's no pretending about it
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Just for the fun of it. In a real situation you don't place a universal threat (thanos with the gauntlet) vs a street tier character.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

You mean John?

Anyway John is a HUMAN BEING. How in the world could he beat Thanos with the stones.

R u trolling
    R do u just not get it
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Too_qik said:

Ikr, they r so dumb
    Nice post. It’s fun too see who doesn’t get it.