**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are any of y'all bored with the game right now?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I made a post about asking people for ideas about new permanent game modes that don't cost energy so is there anyone else that's bored?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m a bit bored tbh, there isn’t enough to do that is actually fun (basically saying that isn’t arena)
  • Koya_M0lekKoya_M0lek Posts: 23
    Energy consume for EQ and side quest for this month bored me tbh
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    same
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★
    Same
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Can't agree myself. Always something to do.
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    I'm a decent player who is Uncollected and did ROL and RTTL , completed first Uncollected EQ run (can't explore chapter 3 , don't have revives) . Explored Masters EQ and Heroic EQ , the very first day . What's left to me is LOL and Variant and Act 6 . I have only Three 5* rank 3 and One rank 4 ! End Game contents I can not do ! So feeling Bored as exploration of Act 4 and Act 5 requies huge amount of energy which I dont have . I play arenas but at one point , "Is it even worth grinding for a 4* which doesn't fit in act 6" comes to my mind and i close the game ! I love this game but it has to expand its contents !
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I'm only bored because the gates turn me off from act 6.2. If they remove the gates then I'll be fine with the game. I only did one run through and haven't touched act 6.2 since. My friend thinks 6.3 or 6.4 will require all 6 stars. It takes the fun out of it because I can't play with the champs I like.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Not bored at all! Having fun!
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I really think there should be some other form of pvp outside of alliances. And something more fun than an arena grind. Not sure what, but need another dimension to the game really.