**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unit Drop Rates?

I have noticed a slow decline of unit drop rates (maybe it's just me) since the monthly unit cards have come along and been a recent monthly awesome deal. Anyone else notice that drop rates seem to be far and few between now?

Just curious.

Comments

• Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    I don't see many , and it's been a year !
    Need better drop rates !
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

Yeah, I definitely also noticed that those random drops seem to fluctuate instead of always giving out the same amount.

Weird.

Weird you are getting random results from an RNG loot box. Must be broken.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I know it’s all RNG based, but the amount of units I get from the arena crystal now have drastically declined. I rarely get units now. Maybe one time a week, and virtually all of them go towards energy
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

I know it’s all RNG based, but the amount of units I get from the arena crystal now have drastically declined. I rarely get units now. Maybe one time a week, and virtually all of them go towards energy

Which is 100% how RNG works. There isn't any amount or how often units will drop.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Look I know it's RNG, until the monthly offer I was getting good RNG. I guess it's my time to get bad RNG. Just seems worse is all I am saying. Don't need gold, get gold. Don't need units, gets units (if there is such a thing as not needing units).
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I understand RNG lol, and that the drop rates haven’t changed. I just pointed out that my recent experience with those drop rates mirrored the OP’s.