**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which to rank up? Duped CA WW2 4* to R5 or Unduped Hulk 5* to R3

I finally saved enough resources to rank up a science champion. Which of these 2 should i spend them on?

The choice between a 4* Duped (Sig level 50) Capt. America WW2 to Rank 5; or a 5* Unduped Hulk to Rank 3.

The Capt. America is currently at 4.2 PI whereas the Hulk is only at 3.7 PI. Any thoughts?

Comments

• nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Don't think about the PI. I'd do ww2 because he won't be available as a 5*, he's a must have champ at r5. Hulk is awesome as well, but ww2 for now
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    I have a duped 5/50 ww2 and he is amazing. Never regretted ranking him up. He's my boss killer in AQ. Ive taken down map 5 bosses with 0 damage taken a couple times. I wouldnt worry too much about PI until you have solid aq/aw teams.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    That all depends. Are you looking for Attack or Defense? Hulk is a beast now. However, WW2 has great Blocking. I'd have to suggest WW2. I'm not opposed to Ranking Champs that aren't Duped. Just that Hulk is better Duped.
  • JulzJulz Posts: 11
    Thanks all for the input! Looks like everyone seems to favor the CA WW2. Hahaha.. I shall pump those resources and get him up to 5/50!

How do you manage to end the fight with 0 damage taken? Do you just go into the fight with the mindset of blocking everything and just don't bother with timing parries? Since he can perfect block anyways - rather then risk failing at parrying just completely block all attacks?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    If he's using WW2 as a boss killer, he's likely doing more full blocks and intercepts than parry. The perfect block is helpful if you have to take a special attack (some attacks can't be fully evaded). Additionally, unless you disable dexterity, you'll activate a degen any time you evade against Dormammu forcing you to use more blocking.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Julz wrote: »
    How do you manage to end the fight with 0 damage taken?

Perfect block also happens when the opponent has a buff. So, the more buffs that the opponent has the less damage you'll take.