**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance war win rewards no change

Hey guys anyone know why the alliance war win rewards have not changed as in the announcement kabam said that the alliance war win rewards will be released on the 17th of July

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yep
  • PK21PK21 Posts: 9
    They said the rewards would change in season 11
  • @PK21 for the Season, yes. For individual wars, today the changes are supposed to go live. Although I wouldn't expect to see them until matchmaking commences.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Hey guys anyone know why the alliance war win rewards have not changed as in the announcement kabam said that the alliance war win rewards will be released on the 17th of July

They never said that last seasons rewards would be upgraded, they said the rewards would go live on the 17th. Remember last seasons war ended on the 16th, we just didnt get the rewards due to delay until the 17th. The rewards will be effective for the next war.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★

@PK21 for the Season, yes. For individual wars, today the changes are supposed to go live. Although I wouldn't expect to see them until matchmaking commences.

well actually i just saw it they changed it for tier 1-5 bcoz i can see 6* shards in a very very limited amount in top 3 tiers. for tier 6 and below rewards = no noticeable change
  • Apple_user2Apple_user2 Posts: 102
    ?
  • @Akhilxcx actually that's how it's been for quite some time. Supposedly, the 6* shards will extend to T5 once the changes go live. As of right now, nothing has changed for anyone.

@Akhilxcx actually that's how it's been for quite some time. Supposedly, the 6* shards will extend to T5 once the changes go live. As of right now, nothing has changed for anyone.

@SiriusBreak i thought those 6* shards were the only changes as kabam said. who said anything about t5b though. but seriously though when were 6* shards made rewards for individual win rewards?? all i saw was 5* shards from the beginning
  • Akhilxcx said:

@Akhilxcx actually that's how it's been for quite some time. Supposedly, the 6* shards will extend to T5 once the changes go live. As of right now, nothing has changed for anyone.

@SiriusBreak i thought those 6* shards were the only changes as kabam said. who said anything about t5b though. but seriously though when were 6* shards made rewards for individual win rewards?? all i saw was 5* shards from the beginning
    T5 = Tier 5 in AW. Not t5 catalysts.

Akhilxcx said:

oops sorry but when were 6* shards brought for t1-3 i don't remember honestly
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited July 2019
    Akhilxcx said:

Akhilxcx said:

oops sorry but when were 6* shards brought for t1-3 i don't remember honestly
    Months ago. I honestly don't remember exactly when though to be quite honest. Possibly been close to a year now. I also cannot remember the general gist of the revamp, but I do recall t5+ will be getting 6* shards once it occurs. Which I would guess would be later today. I know this extends down the tiers as well, so certain tiers that didn't get 5* shards will be recieving such.
    Can a mod pls comment on this
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    They had already extended 5* down to lower tiers before (most likely at the same time they added 6* shards). I have noticed a change to the rewards for my tier on the next war rewards.

Which is a VERY SMALL change. And seriously a bump in loyalty for victory but a decrease from participation (just so its a matching amount). Since the announcement did specifically say 6* extended to T5 and wouldn't matter for the number of bgs, which I don't see, then I'm inclined to say *maybe* the wrong file got uploaded.
  • They just went Live

• Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    edited July 2019
    Yeah I'm seeing them now as well. Still underwhelmed. Miniscule change to participation. Slightly more for victory which just means bigger push to win so more and larger item/boosts required to see any real difference.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Pretty much over double the difficulty since season 9 and about a 20% reward increase
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Is this supposed to entice us to take AW seriously again? LOL
    Hi guys rewards for win to win changed last night but now they changed back