**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Increased energy needed for Event Quest????

Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
I haven’t seen this discussed anywhere, nor announced. Why is the energy usage quite a bit higher than before? Have Kabam said anything about this or was it slipped under us? Im doing 3.1 and I just blew through 69 energy and I’m still 9 energy from finishing? What the hell kabam?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You haven’t seen it discussed before? How? There have been a million posts on it recently
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Lvernon15 said:

You haven’t seen it discussed before? How? There have been a million posts on it recently

I haven’t really been on forums that much but my initial thought is that it would have been announced or at least on a discussion that had a lot of views
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There is a search tool btw so you don’t repeat a post that has been posted a million times
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I haven’t seen this discussed anywhere, nor announced. Why is the energy usage quite a bit higher than before? Have Kabam said anything about this or was it slipped under us? Im doing 3.1 and I just blew through 69 energy and I’m still 9 energy from finishing? What the hell kabam?

The cost per nodes are the same, the paths are just a couple nodes longer. Why would this need to be announced?