**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spiderman: class trip event - two lost tickets

Dear @Kabam Miike i have lost two tickets because i lost them entering without doc octopus once and GG next time. Can i please get back these epic tickets as they were 1000 souvenirs each and they dont come easy.

Thanks & regards,
Vikrant

Comments

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    You're supposed to learn from your mistakes
  • Dear @Kabam Miike i have lost two tickets because i lost them entering without doc octopus once and GG next time. Can i please get back these epic tickets as they were 1000 souvenirs each and they dont come easy.

Thanks & regards,
    Vikrant

@Viksimtian I would advise sending in a support ticket. They MAY refund 1 of them. I've seen others get a 1 time refund for this quest. However, I would wager they wouldn't do both. My advice, take your time before entering any quest. Double check your lineup and be sure you have who you want/need.

Doing this once is understandable. Doing it twice spells a bit of haste that ultimately may cost you 1-2 entries. Best of luck resolving this. For future reference, the moderators/administrators of the forum have no direct access to individual accounts. Occasionally they may collect information to pass along to the game team, but they themselves cannot help you in such matters.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Maybe didn’t needed to exit the quest just cause you lost to them. Could just leave the quest and grind for more units for a team revive and keep kicking ass
  • PishkyPishky Posts: 20

For me it’s same, i’ve must jumped out of quest cause i forgot gate champ but i didnt get back my ticket @Kabam Miike
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Dear @Kabam Miike i have lost two tickets because i lost them entering without doc octopus once and GG next time. Can i please get back these epic tickets as they were 1000 souvenirs each and they dont come easy.

Thanks & regards,
    Vikrant

If you would stop and read, it says you will not be refunded a ticket when you leave. If you leave, it’s on you, not the team.
  • Hey Summoners. A support ticket is indeed the best way to make a request like this, as the forums can't assist with in-game issues. As such, and to keep this discussion from getting out of hand, I'll be closing this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.