**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Class 4 catalysts.

OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
All my best champs are stuck at point where I need so many class 4 catalysts, normal and particular class's too, I've to ungread them to get going, anyome please suggest me to resources to get them, for completing daily quests for 4 class catalyst I've to use so many iteams so it's mainly off my limits.. help me with that community.

Champions are 4* Thor (ragnarok) duped.
4* Emma frost unduped
5* dr. Voodoo unduped
4* symbiot supreme unduped..

4stars are stuck at rank 4 to 5

And 5 star at rank 2 to 3

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    If youre in an alliance that does 5 times map 4 and map 5 per week you already have a big amount of shards incoming, plus you get lots of glory which you can use to buy the big glory cristals, which contain 7200 shards of a random class t4 !
    AM is actually the most important game mode after the storyquest!
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    @BrudixTree most of it I got from glory, and I don't have that good alliance to receive such reward, hopefully I want to join some good alliance that helps me with these things, am regular and active player..

@BrudixTree most of it I got from glory, and I don't have that good alliance to receive such reward, hopefully I want to join some good alliance that helps me with these things, am regular and active player..

Show me youre champs and i will say if you will have an easy time to get into a relativly good alliance or if you should wait until you get somehow better :)

And you could do a post in alliance recrutemet, there you will have somebody for sure that wants you :kissing_heart:
    3 of youre most interesting champs are chilling in the bottom lane, i cant see their rank or pi, but it Looks like you should r3 mdeusa, vtd, havoc and ghulk, just as havoc. If you do this you will have 8 top champs and you will be ready for an alliance that does map 4, but not more. If youre a good Player, you can go into a better alliance when at least 5 of These are r4.
    But lucky you, youre Champions are really really great! It's insane what luck you had with that small amount of four stars... my first one was Old man Logan, My second one was Howard the Duck which i got as a gift from kabam....
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    thor (rag) its not a really good point to start, I wouldn't rank him up more, unless you make the synergy with gladiator hulk, take that medusa, venom de duck rank up. Emma frost and cap beard could clear a lot of content. that's my 5 cents
    @BrudixTree @Rolo_max cause behind not updating gulk is Cap IW, I am good with him... At this level his max hit on attack 2 is up to 10K ... Insane... And about Venom The duck, I am focusing on him as cosmic ISOs instead of madusa because I have symbiote supreme is higher level, and whole inhuman royal family is at madusa's level, so .... Suggestions??
    @Rolo_max I don't like thor ragnarok that much but he's only duped 4 star I've got and I've all tye synergy champion for him with hela he gets 10% of max health after every fight, insane buff... But he don't hit that hard... So....

@BrudixTree @Rolo_max cause behind not updating gulk is Cap IW, I am good with him... At this level his max hit on attack 2 is up to 10K ... Insane... And about Venom The duck, I am focusing on him as cosmic ISOs instead of madusa because I have symbiote supreme is higher level, and whole inhuman royal family is at madusa's level, so .... Suggestions??

Royal family isnt to important for Medusa, shes fine without, try to rank up in the following order:
    1. Venom the duck for aq
    2. Glad Hulk aq
    3.edusa for aq!!!!!
    4. Beardo for everything
    5. Havoc everythinh

Medusa is insane for AQ because She counters all the ultron drones and sentinels
    @BrudixTree that seems profitable... I'll do so now.... Thanks for helping me out... Really appreciate
    No Problem mate, i was at youre Point too and there was sadly nobody helping me out :/ I am happy to have helped you! If there are any more questions i can try to answer if you want :P
    @BrudixTree Happy thay everyone of you are there to helping me out through game.... Appreciate your efforts...
    Hey @BrudixTree I've some more 4 stars... Help me with my messed up profile...

X23 is a really good pull, omega Red too if you can awaken him!! R3 x23, wait for colossus buff in a month or so and Look if its good, if it is rank him too
    The others ( night trash, omega Red and Thor and yellowjacket) all make big usage of dupe
    Iron Idiottttt makes a perfect trash champ

X23 is a really good pull, omega Red too if you can awaken him!! R3 x23, wait for colossus buff in a month or so and Look if its good, if it is rank him too
    The others ( night trash, omega Red and Thor and yellowjacket) all make big usage of dupe
    Iron Idiottttt makes a perfect trash champ

I should focus on champs with bleed, Currently I don't have any updated of those
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57

Royal family isnt to important for Medusa, shes fine without, try to rank up in the following order:
    1. Venom the duck for aq
    2. Glad Hulk aq
    3.edusa for aq!!!!!
    4. Beardo for everything
    5. Havoc everythinh

Medusa is insane for AQ because She counters all the ultron drones and sentinels
    im cool with you, that's a good way to see it, medusa doesn't need the inhuman royal family to be good. just make her crack the shield and make them bleed, for really long fights I like to make SP1, then try to get SP3 and you will make the bleed, and the poison inmune its a real good thing.

and by the way x-23 its a good bleeder champ, and if they are bleed inmune she can gain some nice cruelty. Hope you can take some more great pulls