**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rarest Champions

What are some of the rarest champions in the game?

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    4* deadpool (classic) Kang, Thanos, Goldpool
  • Baja_BlastBaja_Blast Posts: 12
    4 star deadpool is a thing
    i thought he could only be 3 star
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Immortal iron fist 5* along with the ones above.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★

No during the deadpool arena back in 2018 during the Domino and Massacre update he could be gotten as a 4 star although you needed a ticket to enter said arena
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Only available to those that bought the 3* and paid mercs to grind the ridiculous numbers in his very rare arena
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    BlackJ4zz said:

No during the deadpool arena back in 2018 during the Domino and Massacre update he could be gotten as a 4 star although you needed a ticket to enter said arena
    He Ben arund sins the game started if you grind for him.
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    Ultron Omega !
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    7* IIF
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283

4* Rhino, Cyclops red and Ronan

You can easily get them by defeating RoL??
    Can you only dupe them with AGs? Have you used it on them? Maybe Ronan..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    jkcjmiji said:

You can easily get them by defeating RoL??
    Can you only dupe them with AGs? Have you used it on them? Maybe Ronan..
    They drop from LoL as well.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian

I wouldn’t consider these champs as “Rare”, not because ROL is easier now that higher champs are available to use, but rather because if they are available in the general pool of 5* (and 6* ?) then being rare as a 4* really doesn't count.

Now if a champ is generally available up to only 3*, and then 4* is from only special feats (and 5/6 do NOT exist), then they would be considered Rare.

I got all 3 of those as 5* shortly after completing ROL (long time ago), so they just sit there useless as a 4* undup for me.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★

I wouldn’t consider these champs as “Rare”, not because ROL is easier now that higher champs are available to use, but rather because if they are available in the general pool of 5* (and 6* ?) then being rare as a 4* really doesn't count.

Now if a champ is generally available up to only 3*, and then 4* is from only special feats (and 5/6 do NOT exist), then they would be considered Rare.

I got all 3 of those as 5* shortly after completing ROL (long time ago), so they just sit there useless as a 4* undup for me.
    They are still rarer than most other champions, as there are only 2 places you can get them
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    6* immortal iron fist is probably the rarest
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Immortal Iron Fist, Thanos, Kang, and Goldpool are the rarest ones I can think of
  • AwsomediabrineAwsomediabrine Posts: 50
    edited July 2019
    I think seven star immortal iron fist because you have to max sig a six star, pull them again, and then get very lucky with the max sig crystal.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Wolverine(I feel like he's the most evasive champion that's in the crystal)
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    3* Hulk
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

3* Hulk

Wasn't hulks 3* version basically given to everyone at one point?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

3* Hulk

A long time ago but he's not in a 3* Crystal or as a 3* in the Prem crystal. Making him the rarest 3* Champ
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Terra said:

3* Hulk

A long time ago but he's not in a 3* Crystal or as a 3* in the Prem crystal. Making him the rarest 3* Champ
    Also a couple months ago in endgame event so wouldn't really say he's that rare
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    The_One said:

Only available to those that bought the 3* and paid mercs to grind the ridiculous numbers in his very rare arena
    Not if you got him the first time out. Duped mine on his second arena for only 2.7M over 2 days. Been max sig with sig stones for years now. No arena mercs needed. His later arenas were ridiculous.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

I think seven star immortal iron fist because you have to max sig a six star, pull them again, and then get very lucky with the max sig crystal.

Is seven star immortal iron fist even a thing?