**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shrink down champion tiles that are in front of a tile you have to move to

Z584Z584 Posts: 20
Recently I've been noticing that certain champions profiles are covering tiles you have to move to. The most suitable resolution would be to shrink down champion portraits that are coveignored tiles. Below is an example of how they block

Shrink down champion tiles that are in front of a tile you have to move to 126 votes

Yes shrink down portraits
84%
Crine60AchtungDroidDoesBigPoppaCBONEShrimkinsThe_OnerazielTimone147Chriz4061Spity68SecondSkrillerTendersquadNick_Caine_32KDoggg2017NanoDroidTheVyrusTerraSolrac_2Foxhero007becokast 107 votes
No they are fine as they are
9%
LeNoirFaineantLvernon15OrdalcaKerneasHalleyReverend_RuckusSiddhantLormifAwsomediabrineJollyHawkSquishyjrThe_4THThekiller8967 12 votes
Undecided
5%
adqqedfyvrHammerbro_64KillerRino19Newman0067X_Factor_AgentmrcyrcleMassapeal 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    No they are fine as they are
    I still find it easy to click the node. Requires 1-2 tries, yeah, but imo it's fine
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

I vote no because I’ve seen this post hundreds of times
    Click on the boss and the other champs will disappear

Seeing it 100 times does not take away from the fact that they need to change it.
    Clicking on the boss tile does not take away from the fact they need to change it.
    They don't "need" to change anything regarding this, because it is so easy to move past. Would prefer they work on more serious issues and developing new content and champs.
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    They can just make the path go slightly father apart while making the map. Done.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    They just need to stretch the lines going to the converging tile - Magik just needs to be a few mm lower. No real need for what I imagine is game engine work rather than working within the content creation side. (Two distinct departments in most game companies, and usually hard to get at that engine side).
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    ^ missclicked, meant no
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Had no idea about that. Thanks!!
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Seeing it 100 times does not take away from the fact that they need to change it.
    Clicking on the boss tile does not take away from the fact they need to change it.
    They don't "need" to change anything regarding this, because it is so easy to move past. Would prefer they work on more serious issues and developing new content and champs.
    You do realize they have different teams for different things right? Map design team, and this would fall under that, is completely different than quest/champ team, and those teams are different than the ones working on bugs.

It boggles my mind how people don’t understand how working on one thing won’t take away from “more pressing issues”
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

This doesn’t work in Act 5.2 though. (If memory serves correctly, it’s like LOL
    And you can move map.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Actually... Why shrink anything? Maybe the actual designers should design and position the paths so it's not even an issue. Maybe if they did their job properly, it wouldn't be an issue.

Some are easier/harder than others. Some I can zoom in and out and finally get it. Some are just frustrating beyond belief. You shouldn't need a workaround to have smooth game play. It's just lazy programming and just one of the many things innthr game that simply aren't user friendly that should be. There is a laundry list of stupid little gaffs like this that just shouldn't exist in an extremely mature and profitable game.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    While this is annoying, usually if you zoom in on your screen you can tap it easier. However, there was one recently that was almost entirely covered up. I had to click on it like 10-15 times to get it, which was quite annoying. Seems like it should be an easy fix because they design the map layout...just make the paths a little further apart.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Undecided
    Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
  • Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    This is one of the multiple quality of life issues that I really hope the game developers look into. Truly, if they just gave one such quality of life improvement per month, the game would be so much more enjoyable to play.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Love how we always end up looking at our own profile in aq as we click to try and move forward, like we need to check our own profile all the time
  • Options
    Same with reading the nodes when placing for war
  • Options
    Always end up looking at the profile of the defender below it
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

That is oddly satisfying to see it balanced like that actually. Even if I had the dislikes it would still be satisfying.