**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rol

Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
I finally did ROL and I managed to do it without spending any units. Finally making big moves in this game

Comments

• Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129

• Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    Man you got best of 5*'s !

This was my team !
    Corvus ain't no good for long fights !
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I remember when I did it with a 3-30 Hyperion and a 3* aa
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

Meshu43 said:

Corvus ain't no good for long fights !

To the disagrees, he is correct
    Corvus is not good for long fights
    Even duped he still isn’t a good option
    He was made with the intention of being the ultimate legends run champion. Which means bursty fights. I have him at 4/55 duped 120 and it’s still takes a while doing 150k+ fights especially if you don’t have any charges
    He said ain’t no good
    The double negatives cancel out and make it a positive. Really the guy said corvus is good for long fights. The disagrees are correct
  • Nice work!
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Congrats man! I'm gathering enough good champs to do it myself. But don't let anyone tell you it isn't big,that is a great achievement. Prepare of LOL next mate. Great job!
    Btw,I see a lot of people saying "OP" what do people mean by that?
  • TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51
    Congrats on completing rol mate. I did rol 2 -3 days ago with aegon 4*5/50 . He is a beast took down wolverine in 150 hits. Not played best used 10 level 3 health pots and 1 level1 revive
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Good job, OP!
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129

Congrats man! I'm gathering enough good champs to do it myself. But don't let anyone tell you it isn't big,that is a great achievement. Prepare of LOL next mate. Great job!
    Btw,I see a lot of people saying "OP" what do people mean by that?

It mean original poster