**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just pulled a 5 star taskmaster

So I just pulled a five star taskmaster from a GMC and I have the means to rank 4 him. I don't have any other good skill champs, my only other is classic black panther. Should I rank him up or hoard the resources?

Comments

• Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I pulled him recently as well. Without the dupe he's still pretty good
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I disagree. If you can play his rather unique style well, he is a fantastic skill champ. He just requires an unusual style, so he takes more work to get used to than most want to put into him. And I will admit, he is not a Quake or Ghost level champ, so many may think he isn't worth the extra effort like they are.

However, he was my second 5* R4, and while I've had better champs I've since taken to R5, he is still a valuable resource in questing, especially when I need a class-specific roster. If you can get used to throwing heavies immediately after he triggers the concussion on his current targeted attack, it is basically a free heavy amd immediately sets the next target. It makes it relatively easy and quick to get to the 5th concussion and get that "super concussion" (I forget the actual terminology in his description). He can end many fights pretty easily that way.
  • JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61

Don’t take him up to r4
    He has some good abilities and I like him but since your roster is still growing I’d wait for a better champ

I disagree. If you can play his rather unique style well, he is a fantastic skill champ. He just requires an unusual style, so he takes more work to get used to than most want to put into him. And I will admit, he is not a Quake or Ghost level champ, so many may think he isn't worth the extra effort like they are.

However, he was my second 5* R4, and while I've had better champs I've since taken to R5, he is still a valuable resource in questing, especially when I need a class-specific roster. If you can get used to throwing heavies immediately after he triggers the concussion on his current targeted attack, it is basically a free heavy amd immediately sets the next target. It makes it relatively easy and quick to get to the 5th concussion and get that "super concussion" (I forget the actual terminology in his description). He can end many fights pretty easily that way.

Woody15 said:

I pulled him recently as well. Without the dupe he's still pretty good

Okay thank you guys for the comments, I think I will just r3 and wait to see what skill champ I pull next. Again thanks for the help.