**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicides or not

Are suicides really worth or are there other masteries that I could better invest units in my roster is 5 star sparky omega red medusa hype and captain marvel movie

Comments

• King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★

Are suicides really worth or are there other masteries that I could better invest units in my roster is 5 star sparky omega red medusa hype and captain marvel movie

Omega red and captain Marvel will benefit you most from suicide .
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Suicides are great,just hate that recoil. But yeah invest in willpower too
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Ahitlaw said:

Suicides are great,just hate that recoil. But yeah invest in willpower too

This is the true downfall of suicides, most of the time there are ways to get around the damage taken from them. You have to get very smart with your specials and not throw the Willy nilly to be able to avoid the damage
  • Black_panther12Black_panther12 Posts: 27
    So I should go for them and should I go for liquid courage or double edge
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Suicides basically affect your play style, do you want to kill quick and less room for error or play slow and not lose life for using specials, great for arena and war, bad for war defense and aq unless you refrain from using specials. I find I get in a rhythm and rarely make mistakes second half of fights so I’ve not been using them for years unless I wanted to do an arena. but now I’ve got my r4 roster up, ghost and Corvus and cm and magik (all champs who are either immune to the Debuffs or the recoil damage and blade who I use a lot of regen in anyway I’m gonna have a trial running them again