Can we get a TANKING CLARIFICATION from a mod

13

Comments

  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 510 ★★

    Cranmer00 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    They're reducing the amount of War Rating that can either increase or decrease by 50%. This is for Tiers 6-9 only. Tiers 1-5 won't move.

    So this effects no alliances that swap alliances then, which is the Tier 1-2 alliances, because no one drops their war rating under tier 3 for the swap ally in the first place.

    That makes no sense

    What's being countered is Tanking.
    Makes no sense

    3 of the top 5 masters alliances have shell swapped. If they’re gonna fix it, then fix it

    You fix what you can and improve on that if a total fix isn't possible. How do you propose they fix that? People can leave and join as they want.
    ESPECIALLY when it’s so blatant that the #1 and #2alliance in the game is cheating by gaining an unfair advantage with a shell alliance and getting donations dropped to their shell alliance.. cheating for AW. cheating for AQ... this is called progress?
    Didn't they do something about Donations?
    Nope, nothing that fixes cheating. It just further creates a flame to shell... and a further cheat, now alliances not using shells are using shells.

    Go look at 3 of the top 5 in masters, suddenly gone, all in a new same ally with donations from account drops. You just get the loader to sit in the ally in the off season., you mods are on LINE, in the chats, figured you woulda known this by now.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    bb_81 said:

    Djkrdjj said:

    bb_81 said:

    @Djkrdjj ummm...there's a lot to unpack when it comes to the us justice system and it's not appropriate for me to discuss it here. but in regards to mcoc, i think it ,not too harsh to perma ban for minor game infractions, hell i'll even support perma bans for not helping out in attack phase lol, just kidding. but i'm dead serious about wanting perma bans to be given out more often.

    I don’t want to discuss it either. I was making a comparison. I don’t really care who gets what I just think that the things should be held case by case and given to people who actually deserve it
    yea i get where your coming from and i can appreciate your arguement, all i was trying to say was, in this game a cheater is just as bad as the other cheater. there isn't a gray area for me when it comes to games. real life is a different story.

    I can see your point and it is a pretty valid one. My only problem is the permaban and certain situations.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 510 ★★
    Both the fixes is just creating more shell swapping and it’s moreso fkin the people that have to shell just to keep up with the cheats
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

    Djkrdjj said:

    Drooped2 said:

    bb_81 said:

    @Djkrdjj ummm...there's a lot to unpack when it comes to the us justice system and it's not appropriate for me to discuss it here. but in regards to mcoc, i think it ,not too harsh to perma ban for minor game infractions, hell i'll even support perma bans for not helping out in attack phase lol, just kidding. but i'm dead serious about wanting perma bans to be given out more often.

    I had a ally mate piss me off once to the point that after boot I followed him to his next ally and friended the leader and posted pics of his inactivity to him.

    Watched him get booted from about 10 allies in a span of like a week. Then he sold.all his 2 3 4s and left the game.
    What he do. That’s not funny, that’s just mean. Kinda funny tho
    Dude I've said it many times I'm not a nice person. I'll ruin people for giggles if I get bored enough.

    But.nah he skipped like 3 wars and when called out told me it wasnt a big deal.

    So i made him understand it was
    Honestly dude same, kinda.
    I’ll screw over my family and friends, people I feel comfortable enough with, if I’m bored enough too. But I don’t screw over strangers. I have a wierd code like that.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 510 ★★
    No one should be perma banned, most are products of trying to keep up with others, and people having to go along with the alliance, only perma bans should be hacks and bot cheating. They can’t just perma ban entire alliances. They are a business, so I disagree there, but they need to fix alliance shelling and donations if they’re gonna fix it..

    It’s such an easy fix. Make it to where a Silver/bronze/Silver alliance cannot make P2-Masters in a single season. Boooom shell swapping for AW fixed.. what they just did. Did nothing
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    They're reducing the amount of War Rating that can either increase or decrease by 50%. This is for Tiers 6-9 only. Tiers 1-5 won't move.

    So this effects no alliances that swap alliances then, which is the Tier 1-2 alliances, because no one drops their war rating under tier 3 for the swap ally in the first place.

    That makes no sense

    What's being countered is Tanking.
    Makes no sense

    3 of the top 5 masters alliances have shell swapped. If they’re gonna fix it, then fix it

    You fix what you can and improve on that if a total fix isn't possible. How do you propose they fix that? People can leave and join as they want.
    ESPECIALLY when it’s so blatant that the #1 and #2alliance in the game is cheating by gaining an unfair advantage with a shell alliance and getting donations dropped to their shell alliance.. cheating for AW. cheating for AQ... this is called progress?
    Didn't they do something about Donations?
    Yea that doesnt make a difference to shells tho as they can add people right now stay 8 days donate and leave and have it well stocked months before season 12 starts when they come back.

    That was to stop(slow.down) butong donations. It has no effect if the allaince is pre loading shells
    The problem is there isn't a great deal you can do with the technicality that Allies can leave and join at will. They can place save, and farm in other Allies. Is it fair? Not in my mind. I'm one of the original people to speak up against the monopolization of places in the War schematic. I get it. The problem is it's precarious. How do you limit people from leaving and joining? How do you place restrictions on something like that? I mean, you could take it one step further and lock Allies within Seasons. No progress carries over whatsoever. However, that's more of a bottle system. You could increase the ban on Donations to encompass Off-Season. That would only resolve the farming. That's the problem. Under the current system, no rules are being broken. Spirit of fair play, debatable. Before, I would have argued not. They are monopolizing places in the Tiers. Now that Seasons are on, somewhat more leeway because their progress in Seasons is based on what they do in Seasons just like the rest of us. We're scored from beginning to end. It's just a complex situation no matter how you look at it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★

    67 comments and 668 views later and still no mod lol
    Just the classic forums argument

    Not much else to say. It's been explained. Now we're debating. Lol.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

    67 comments and 668 views later and still no mod lol
    Just the classic forums argument

    This was less heated, if u think any were ever
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 510 ★★
    I just posted above a fix for Alliance swapping for AW.. to me it’s what they tried to do, but with actual results, right now their system does nothing since no p2-masters is tanking/shell swapping down past t5 anyways. Biggest ignorant fix ever seen.

    You cannot be kabam, and seriously let the entire player base see the 3 of the top 5alliances disband and come back together every other season.

    It is a slap in the face and they are pretty much screaming.... “WE ARE CHEATERS and Kabam is oblivious” .. it’s like if Stephen curry and Lebron James told social media, their fans and everyone they are taking drugs and steroids to cheat the game, but not telling the NBA. It’s a joke.

    Go look at top 5master alliances and look at their members in them since AW season finished
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    @Cranmer00 i disagree on "No one should be perma banned" and i agree with you on "only perma bans should be hacks and bot cheating" but i would add that repeat offenders of smaller infractions be eventually banned. i also don't think entire alliances should be banned. banning should only apply to the player itself.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

    Drooped2 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    They're reducing the amount of War Rating that can either increase or decrease by 50%. This is for Tiers 6-9 only. Tiers 1-5 won't move.

    So this effects no alliances that swap alliances then, which is the Tier 1-2 alliances, because no one drops their war rating under tier 3 for the swap ally in the first place.

    That makes no sense

    What's being countered is Tanking.
    Makes no sense

    3 of the top 5 masters alliances have shell swapped. If they’re gonna fix it, then fix it

    You fix what you can and improve on that if a total fix isn't possible. How do you propose they fix that? People can leave and join as they want.
    ESPECIALLY when it’s so blatant that the #1 and #2alliance in the game is cheating by gaining an unfair advantage with a shell alliance and getting donations dropped to their shell alliance.. cheating for AW. cheating for AQ... this is called progress?
    Didn't they do something about Donations?
    Yea that doesnt make a difference to shells tho as they can add people right now stay 8 days donate and leave and have it well stocked months before season 12 starts when they come back.

    That was to stop(slow.down) butong donations. It has no effect if the allaince is pre loading shells
    The problem is there isn't a great deal you can do with the technicality that Allies can leave and join at will. They can place save, and farm in other Allies. Is it fair? Not in my mind. I'm one of the original people to speak up against the monopolization of places in the War schematic. I get it. The problem is it's precarious. How do you limit people from leaving and joining? How do you place restrictions on something like that? I mean, you could take it one step further and lock Allies within Seasons. No progress carries over whatsoever. However, that's more of a bottle system. You could increase the ban on Donations to encompass Off-Season. That would only resolve the farming. That's the problem. Under the current system, no rules are being broken. Spirit of fair play, debatable. Before, I would have argued not. They are monopolizing places in the Tiers. Now that Seasons are on, somewhat more leeway because their progress in Seasons is based on what they do in Seasons just like the rest of us. We're scored from beginning to end. It's just a complex situation no matter how you look at it.
    The cur top allaince has 2 or 3 3400 rated allainces
    The current 2nd place allaince currently has 19 members online with the same or similar names farming arena as a bot farm

    Did last season In the ally they are in now.

    Sorry but I have no sympathy for cheating close the shells ban the players smack their parents.
    I wont even blink that the punishment seems harsh.
    At this point ban the players who are cheating. But how has Kabam not said or done a thing about this? It’s laughable. At this point I blame Kabam not the players cheating. We can all clearly see them cheating and Kabam hasn’t done anything but changed some stuff for the future. Dam*
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★
    edited July 18
    Drooped2 said:

    Drooped2 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    They're reducing the amount of War Rating that can either increase or decrease by 50%. This is for Tiers 6-9 only. Tiers 1-5 won't move.

    So this effects no alliances that swap alliances then, which is the Tier 1-2 alliances, because no one drops their war rating under tier 3 for the swap ally in the first place.

    That makes no sense

    What's being countered is Tanking.
    Makes no sense

    3 of the top 5 masters alliances have shell swapped. If they’re gonna fix it, then fix it

    You fix what you can and improve on that if a total fix isn't possible. How do you propose they fix that? People can leave and join as they want.
    ESPECIALLY when it’s so blatant that the #1 and #2alliance in the game is cheating by gaining an unfair advantage with a shell alliance and getting donations dropped to their shell alliance.. cheating for AW. cheating for AQ... this is called progress?
    Didn't they do something about Donations?
    Yea that doesnt make a difference to shells tho as they can add people right now stay 8 days donate and leave and have it well stocked months before season 12 starts when they come back.

    That was to stop(slow.down) butong donations. It has no effect if the allaince is pre loading shells
    The problem is there isn't a great deal you can do with the technicality that Allies can leave and join at will. They can place save, and farm in other Allies. Is it fair? Not in my mind. I'm one of the original people to speak up against the monopolization of places in the War schematic. I get it. The problem is it's precarious. How do you limit people from leaving and joining? How do you place restrictions on something like that? I mean, you could take it one step further and lock Allies within Seasons. No progress carries over whatsoever. However, that's more of a bottle system. You could increase the ban on Donations to encompass Off-Season. That would only resolve the farming. That's the problem. Under the current system, no rules are being broken. Spirit of fair play, debatable. Before, I would have argued not. They are monopolizing places in the Tiers. Now that Seasons are on, somewhat more leeway because their progress in Seasons is based on what they do in Seasons just like the rest of us. We're scored from beginning to end. It's just a complex situation no matter how you look at it.
    The cur top allaince has 2 or 3 3400 rated allainces
    The current 2nd place allaince currently has 19 members online with the same or similar names farming arena as a bot farm

    Did last season In the ally they are in now.

    Sorry but I have no sympathy for cheating close the shells ban the players smack their parents.
    I wont even blink that the punishment seems harsh.
    Of course I can't prove any of that, but if you're correct I give you permission to whip the Hammer out. Lol. I was speaking on the subject of Shells. Technically, it's allowed. Unless they take a serious look at it, you're allowed to come and go as you please. Any resolution going forward would be tricky to implement. The truth is, it's been going on for years and I'd be happy as a pig in **** if they dealt with it. It's just one of the more tricky ones. You can't punish people for coming and going.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    i also blame kabam and not the cheaters. kabam is enabling a lot of these cheaters.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    @Drooped2 you are harsh, hilarious and mean, i love it lol
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 510 ★★
    edited July 18
    The fix is do better than they just did just smarter. EZ PZ. Game fixed. kabam is just clueless

    Make it to where Silver bronze and stone cannot make platinum to masters in a single season jump.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

    Drooped2 said:

    Drooped2 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    They're reducing the amount of War Rating that can either increase or decrease by 50%. This is for Tiers 6-9 only. Tiers 1-5 won't move.

    So this effects no alliances that swap alliances then, which is the Tier 1-2 alliances, because no one drops their war rating under tier 3 for the swap ally in the first place.

    That makes no sense

    What's being countered is Tanking.
    Makes no sense

    3 of the top 5 masters alliances have shell swapped. If they’re gonna fix it, then fix it

    You fix what you can and improve on that if a total fix isn't possible. How do you propose they fix that? People can leave and join as they want.
    ESPECIALLY when it’s so blatant that the #1 and #2alliance in the game is cheating by gaining an unfair advantage with a shell alliance and getting donations dropped to their shell alliance.. cheating for AW. cheating for AQ... this is called progress?
    Didn't they do something about Donations?
    Yea that doesnt make a difference to shells tho as they can add people right now stay 8 days donate and leave and have it well stocked months before season 12 starts when they come back.

    That was to stop(slow.down) butong donations. It has no effect if the allaince is pre loading shells
    The problem is there isn't a great deal you can do with the technicality that Allies can leave and join at will. They can place save, and farm in other Allies. Is it fair? Not in my mind. I'm one of the original people to speak up against the monopolization of places in the War schematic. I get it. The problem is it's precarious. How do you limit people from leaving and joining? How do you place restrictions on something like that? I mean, you could take it one step further and lock Allies within Seasons. No progress carries over whatsoever. However, that's more of a bottle system. You could increase the ban on Donations to encompass Off-Season. That would only resolve the farming. That's the problem. Under the current system, no rules are being broken. Spirit of fair play, debatable. Before, I would have argued not. They are monopolizing places in the Tiers. Now that Seasons are on, somewhat more leeway because their progress in Seasons is based on what they do in Seasons just like the rest of us. We're scored from beginning to end. It's just a complex situation no matter how you look at it.
    The cur top allaince has 2 or 3 3400 rated allainces
    The current 2nd place allaince currently has 19 members online with the same or similar names farming arena as a bot farm

    Did last season In the ally they are in now.

    Sorry but I have no sympathy for cheating close the shells ban the players smack their parents.
    I wont even blink that the punishment seems harsh.
    Of course I can't prove any of that, but if you're correct I give you permission to whip the Hammer out. Lol. I was speaking on the subject of Shells. Technically, it's allowed. Unless they take a serious look at it, you're allowed to come and go as you please. Any resolution going forward would be tricky to implement. The truth is, it's been going on for years and I'd be happy as a pig in **** if they dealt with it. It's just one of the more tricky ones. You can't punish people for coming and going.
    Did you read my concept on shells theres a few threads on this now not sure which one my concept was in
    So small breakdown.

    I'd allaince no wars a season. War rating resets to zero.

    If an allaince shows up but makes no valid movement a shell simply could not move much against a real master ally. They lose 400(random number I liked) war rating for that loss
    One suggestion I made when considering Tanking and Shelling is to do away with Off-Season altogether. Progress in War is made in Seasons. Two-week break in between, which would also alleviate stress. Perhaps consolidate Rewards and run Seasons only. Allies that start out work their way up. It was an idea.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Cranmer00 said:

    The fix is do better than they just did

    Make it to where Silver bronze and stone cannot make platinum to masters in a single season jump.

    Make it so u can only move up like a max of 1 change of level thing
    Ex silver to gold ...possible
    Ex) bronze to gold ...not possible
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 510 ★★
    Djkrdjj said:

    Cranmer00 said:

    The fix is do better than they just did

    Make it to where Silver bronze and stone cannot make platinum to masters in a single season jump.

    Make it so u can only move up like a max of 1 change of level thing
    Ex silver to gold ...possible
    Ex) bronze to gold ...not possible
    Exactly, it’s soooo simple.. kabam just needs to friggin get it done.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    @Drooped2 don't get me wrong, even though i find some of your comments to be hilarious, i get that you are serious about them. i laugh because it's refreshing. cheers lol
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH dropped? lol
Sign In or Register to comment.