**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another way?

Now I know most of you watch YouTube more than you could read blogs here.
And that too mine where I explain champions of all sorts. Underrated,Great,Etc.
I was thinking to make perfect guides on YouTube so that people get a new point of view to play Marvel Contest of Champions. Who'd you chose for your first champion?

Another way? 37 votes

Thor Ragnarok (5Star Awakened)
35%
ArcDeAngelusTerraArkhamButcherKillerRino19Shadow_PhoneixSiddhantDolbearX_Factor_AgentEtjamaMiStaLovaThe_WatcherÆgon0710Scouse92 13 votes
Proxima Midnight (4Star Awakened)
10%
abiew78PhantomStarrJuggerNotBatman1903 4 votes
Venom the Duck (4Star Awakened MAX)
43%
adqqedfyvrLvernon15SceptilemaniacOsfan8JayProngsrcm2017LordRaymond3Sheer_Coldspiderbites0196Denzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgGeorgiaDawgmrcyrcleCarossySkillful_starVatris 16 votes
Others (Specify Who)
10%
SecondSkrillerjkcjmijiTony886UmbertoDelRio 4 votes

Comments

• ItsAMeSarthakItsAMeSarthak Posts: 71

A guide on ronin would be nice. I'm sure there already are some, but I feel like people don't talk about him that much.

I don't have him, but his ability sheet looks like you can play him in several different ways.

There is actually,ill open a few crystals to try and earn him mate.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Others (Specify Who)
    I think they have all been done, so others?? like..... Phoenix?? I think she's been done too but still she's so unpopular no one cared to look
  • ItsAMeSarthakItsAMeSarthak Posts: 71

I've seen a few videos, but they were all... different

Thor Ragnarok by YouTubers is way different than his actual damage output
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Thor Ragnarok (5Star Awakened)
    Haven't seen a good one for Thor Ragnarok yet. One I've been begging for though is Thing without his synergy team. I've learned how to use him, but when I first got him, I was looking for a video and couldn't find any without the synergies. Lagacy made one recently to show his usefulness without the synergies and it STILL turned into a synergy team video.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

A guide on ronin would be nice. I'm sure there already are some, but I feel like people don't talk about him that much.

I don't have him, but his ability sheet looks like you can play him in several different ways.

Shame I’m not a YouTuber or I would make a video on him. I use him all the time as I have him as a 5* 4/55 and a 6* 2/35. He is easily one of the most fun champs in the entire game to play and as soon as I get a T5 skill cat I will take him to 3/45.
    edited July 2019

V1PER1987 said:

Shame I’m not a YouTuber or I would make a video on him. I use him all the time as I have him as a 5* 4/55 and a 6* 2/35. He is easily one of the most fun champs in the entire game to play and as soon as I get a T5 skill cat I will take him to 3/45.
    His description feels like you need to play him in order to figure him out. All I know is that I freaking love his animations lol.

Do you just use him for all kinds of stuff?

I'd love to pull one someday. I have a skill r4 gem waiting for him, aegon or fury lol.
    He’s fairly easy to pick up and use. I would say the main thing to note are what each of his stances do:

Guard Stance - once you enter this stance, a debuff is purified. +35% chance to perfect block and can parry stun projectile basics.

Wraith Stance - lowers defensive ability accuracy by 40%.

Demon Stance - bleed ability accuracy +75% and can bleed through block.

Entering a new stance gives a cruelty passive that stacks up to 7 and lasts indefinitely or until removed by L2 or L3.

Other than that there’s not much to keep track of. He has an insane crit rate due to his base crit rating plus a precision passive he can gain, and he can also get a passive fury on L3. So in essence you can have a fury, precision, and 7 cruelties up on him when setup and my 2/35 can do upwards of 10-12k on a medium crit and 7-8k with a light hit. He has massive damage output potential and some decent utility and it’s a shame he never really got the spotlight. But oh well, better for me because then it means he’s less likely to get the nerf hammer.

And yes, since I have two I use them eeeeeeverywhere.

@V1PER1987 Thank you very much for that short guide/review! Much appreciated!

I can definitely see why you like him.

You’re welcome. He’s definitely a favorite of mine and I hope you luck out and pull him soon too so you can enjoy him.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Venom the Duck (4Star Awakened MAX)
    I wanna learn to play VTD good, because I’m trying to upgrade him a lot.