**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS πŸ˜₯πŸ˜“

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
This post is written because i feel that Kabam was unfair in this particular quest-Lines in the Sand(5.2.4).
Just 1 or 1.5 month ago.... Seatin did post a video on how he did this quest on his 2nd free to play account...... There were absolutely no Ambushes in the quest.....
But when i was going through it......there were 2 annoying Ambushes
Yellowjacket and Cable before Deadpool X force..... I was completely not expecting this kind of an unfair fight sequence.....

I couldn't get a screenshot of yellowjacket's fight
However this is the screenshot of cable's fight

I feel this is not fair to people who are still progressing act 5 if the change was made just last month or so.

Moderators,please give me an appropriate answer why was such deception required......
πŸ˜₯πŸ˜’πŸ˜“ I never felt so depressed and upset ever in MCOC before......

Β«1

Comments

• Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
    Maybe other players can explain that too
    Thanks for that
  • PikvisPikvis Posts: 6 β˜…
    @Midnite93 I already did that like 5 times
    Midnite93 said:

You got toasted bad cable is not easy to fight on the masochism node at least for me it wasn’t.

You are right
    I had all champs to 50-60% health
    But none could KO him
    I LOST MANY TEAM HEALTH POTIONS
    What is your ingame name btw???
  • Pikvis said:

@Midnite93 I already did that like 5 times

@Pikvis
    Don't mistake "Realm of Legends" with "Road to the Labyrinth". You have to complete "Road to the labyrinth" once. No need to do it 5 Times.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nah it’s the worst thing ever when you get an electro was doing so well on my mini but had to quit as couldn’t get him down
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why would it be unfair? we all have to go through those. besides that is a low level rank 4 you are using for act 5.
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57 β˜…
    It could be worse, I ran into Cable and Electro ambushes during my run down the caltrops path when I was exploring 5.2.4 over a year ago.
    Lormif said:

Why would it be unfair? we all have to go through those. besides that is a low level rank 4 you are using for act 5.

Unfair because it is based on RNG
    It isnt a crystal that is RNG based
    Those are matchups which i think must be fixed for everyone
    For eg : there is an Ambush in LOL easy path which always pops up as expected.... It doesnt come up for some people & doesn't for some

Likewise if there are ambushes, they must be popping on either all times or none as decided by the developers.

You wont like some people completing it without fighting ambushes and some struggling caught within them unable to finish itπŸ˜‰
    Priyansh7 said:

Lormif said:

For eg : there is an Ambush in LOL easy path which always pops up as expected.... It doesnt come up for some people & doesn't for some

Likewise if there are ambushes, they must be popping on either all times or none as decided by the developers.

You wont like some people completing it without fighting ambushes and some struggling caught within them unable to finish itπŸ˜‰
    I fought the ambushes and do not care if someone completes it without the ambushes, I dont think in terms of jealousy like that. you go in realizing that they are there and preparing for them just like any other event.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lormif said:

Priyansh7 said:

Lormif said:

I fought the ambushes and do not care if someone completes it without the ambushes, I dont think in terms of jealousy like that. you go in realizing that they are there and preparing for them just like any other event.
    It’s not jealousy it’s literally just having to do more think the op is saying just show them on the path
    Lormif said:

Priyansh7 said:

Lormif said:

Ok bro
    No comments
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Priyansh7 said:

Lormif said:

It’s not jealousy it’s literally just having to do more think the op is saying just show them on the path
    The argument that someone may have to do more, or less than you is an argument of jealousy.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When I went through 5.2.4 (two years ago ?) I had two ambushes every lane I did, and usually it was Yellowjacket & electro.
  • Yeah, I got ambushed on that path too @Priyansh7 . It's unfortunate, but it is part of the game. RNG pops up everywhere. Got ambushed in Variant 2 Ch 1.3 I believe most recently. That was annoying, lol. However, it is what it is. Occasionally they throw you a curveball. Honestly, 5.2.4 in general is bloody annoying. 1st time I experienced Masochism and had no idea how nasty it would be. Found out REAL FAST πŸ˜‚.

As another noted, running that map with 4* R4s is gonna be an uphill battle. When I did it, I had a team of 4* R5s and 5* R3s. Still was a pain in the rear. Take some time to grind out some units, or farm some potions (maybe both). Then go back knowing that anything is possible on that lane.

2 Ambushes is rough stuff at your level. You'll get through it though. Just takes a bit of preparation. 5.2.4 held me up for a short on my way to Uncollected. However, I made it a point to load up my stash and went in with some units. Made it out the other end using less than I had anticipated. Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. Best of luck!
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For masochism I use my Angela and kept doing sp1.
This discussion has been closed.