**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What was your first 5 star and how much did it help you?

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Colossus
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Blade..helped me become uncollected...and then duped him when I decided to go for act 5 exploration so a big help there as well... currently sitting at 5/65
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I hope the buff will be at least decent :/

1= Didnt help at all
    10= Gamewinner

Pls comment below who you got! :)

Colossus, wasn't much of a help
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Way back when 5* first became a thing and people didnt have more than 2 or 3 my first was cyclops and he wasnt very useful.
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    OG Spiderman, helped me get through story (Act 3 and 4)
  • MasterDoomMasterDoom Posts: 20
    Psylocke, and I hate her. Anyone actually like her?????? :#

Oh, and I got a 5* Iron Patriot, too, shoot me in the head.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Iron fist. Helped me with arena that’s it
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 733 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    1.OG Panther
    2.Starlord
    3.OG Panther (really pissed it wasn't Starlord lol)
    All of this before they started adding to the basic pool

Oh and I final duped my Starlord. Last week 😅
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    Ronan. Still isn't duped.

Though it is somewhat ironic, as he was also my first 3*, and that one helped tremendously.
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    I think I got Netflix Daredevil first... or Cap, or Red Team Cyclops, I can't remember. HOW ARE SOME OF YOU TRACKING THIS? I now have eight 5*s and don't like any of them, but I'm a novice player, so what do I know.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Winter soldier a couple of months after 5*s released. I’ve always really liked him and he ended up being my first 4/55. Did a lot for me in Act 4 and 5 even if I don’t use him that often anymore, still waiting on a dupe though.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Im gonna go with 4 but I saved a bunch of 5* shards around Christmas 2017 and waited to open 4 at once. Got Ronan, Hawkeye, Ultron, and Falcon.

Out of those Ronan got some use at r2. HE was irrelevant to me at the time cause I already had a duped 4/40 4* HE and saw no point to r2 the 5* esp since t4cc was not obtainable to me at that point in the game. Falcon still sits at r1 to this day. Ultron I took to r2 (where he still sits), but he was very useful to me in those days for AQ and questing purposes.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

Psylocke, and I hate her. Anyone actually like her?????? :#

Oh, and I got a 5* Iron Patriot, too, shoot me in the head.

She’s actually my favourite champion and I’m really hoping to get a 5 or 6*. I’ve posted about her quite a few times before, she’s a character that’s hard to use but incredibly effective if you understand her. I’d definitely take her to 5/65 if I had her.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Juggernaut was my first one and didn't help me at all really did bad on defense and never duped him so I unranked him when we got tickets and never touched him since.

However the duped 4* version has come in handy in some situations but pretty useless otherwise to
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Got Rhino and of course it helped. People nowadays have to have god tier or they won't touch it. Unstoppable mediums helped a bit, wasn't a game changer of course, but a 5* is big jump in the beginning
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I was one of the lucky ones - I got Blade first. My 3rd 5* was Ghost Rider, so I guess that says enough really - within 3 crystals I had the significant part of one of the best questing trios in the game.
    Incidentally, this was followed by Domino and Ghost by 5* #10 so I realise I’m certainly not within the average luck category
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Star Lord... game changer once i pulled him again 6 months later lol
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    Black panther classic. I never used it.. jajaja
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Ronan...used him for only 1 fight. Can't remember the EQ boss. Anyway he was was helpful for that 1 fight...sp1 the whole fight rinse n repeating.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist. My only natural dupe as well 😭
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Venom before his Buff, although now i feel like the luckiest man on the planet!
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    Moon Knight lo
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Jane foster no help at all...just a vs champ.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Storm was my first 5 star and helped in many contents but then came 5 star Aegon
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    My first was rocket raccoon.... It wasnt too great ...
    Somewhat okay....I mainly relied ln 4 stars not him.....

Just that his sp2 would finish off most opponents.....
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    It wasn't easy, but I found out - it was Ronan. Did nothing for me. Then I duped him, but we already for passive buffs, so he only helped me with hydra adaptoid in some eq. Could've do it with 3* or 4* anyway, so... nothing, yep
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    Falcon