**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

New AW rewards appeared, and then reverted back to the last iteration

Prior to matchmaking commencement, the AW rewards looked like this.

Now that we've been matched, they look like this.

I closed out, reset the app, came back, and nothing changed. I do see that Defense Tactics has been added, so that seems all good. The rewards got updated, and then reverted back to the last iteration once matched. Is this strictly a visual glitch, or is there an issue?

Also noticed, as we're in Tier 4, the War rating numbers are there. Are they supposed to be there? Or is that another issue considering war ratings for T5+ have been locked? Looking forward to seeing how Defense Tactics works in a full swing war. Just figured these issues should be addressed before Attack Phase kicks off.

Comments

• Hey @SiriusBreak

This is odd, and we can't reproduce it in house. Could you let me know if anybody else in your Alliance is also seeing this, or if it's just you?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Hey @SiriusBreak

This is odd, and we can't reproduce it in house. Could you let me know if anybody else in your Alliance is also seeing this, or if it's just you?

I’m seeing it too although it’s not really much of a difference
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited July 2019
    Apparently it's not just me, another member sent this to me just now.

Also, it would appear it's happening elsewhere according to the previous reply. It does seem odd indeed since they were updated pre-matchmaking. I'll check with the rest of my Alliance to see if anyone is seeing the updated rewards post Matchmaking.
  • We're currently investigating this, and may have found the cause of the issue. We'll let you all know when we have more information.
  • We're currently investigating this, and may have found the cause of the issue. We'll let you all know when we have more information.

Best one can do in these situations. Unless one of you is hiding some precognitive abilities 😂. If so, what are the Powerball Numbers gonna be for the next drawing? Just asking for a friend, lol. Wait, you can't tell the future? Oh... welp, I guess we'll just have to wait and see then. That friend is gonna be disappointed. Hopefully the rewards get sorted out before the end of war, and all goes well (and the Powerball will continue to be a dream... er' um... their dream 😁).
  • kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54
    hi..my alliance is also facing the same problem...we are at tier 5 but the rewads are not updated

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    I guess there are bound to be a few glitches like this tbh in off season. As long as they work it out before new season begins then all good. No doubt it’s due to something akin to requiring compulsory download of the update before they could release the new war map for everyone prior to season 10, so we ended up doing one less practice war on new map
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Same with us.
  • I guess there are bound to be a few glitches like this tbh in off season. As long as they work it out before new season begins then all good. No doubt it’s due to something akin to requiring compulsory download of the update before they could release the new war map for everyone prior to season 10, so we ended up doing one less practice war on new map

Maybe. That could potentially be a factor here. Although it is odd that we saw the update and then it disappeared once you were matched. That's some funky stuff indeed.
  • Good news! We've identified and fixed the Issue. We're pushing the fix now, so it may take a little while to get to everybody, but if you wait about an hour, then restart your Game, you should see the correct rewards/War Rating.
  • Glad to hear it! Now I'm really looking forward to the end of this war!
  • Just a quick note: The War Rating changes displayed may still be incorrect, but the correct War Rating change will apply when the war is over.
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

Just a quick note: The War Rating changes displayed may still be incorrect, but the correct War Rating change will apply when the war is over.

Thanks for sorting this out. Sorry I know this prob on a different topic but it’s kinda related with changes... just a query why the announcement of free AQ Map week was left so late? No time for alliances to plan if they wanted to try a diff map eg Map 5 to Map 6.

Although we knew a free week was coming in July and Sept we had no idea exactly when. could I suggest next time the exact timing be announced with a weeks notice minimum? Cheers
  • Agreed. It would be nice to have a little extra heads up. Doing an impromptu run at Map 6 or Map 7 when you're used to a lower map is rough without some preparation.