**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Cavalier worth it?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I am aware that uncollected benefit was released almost 2 years ago and it was a huge jump of rewards. For all the players who have become Cavalier... is cavalier benefit really worth it to have? Sure it gives you chance to go for cavalier crystals either basic or featured for chance of 6 stars and a upgrade of free and daily crystals. I would like your thoughts on this.

Comments

• Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Yea if you are not gonna spend on deals then being cavalier really makes not much of a difference.. Better 4 hour and daily crystals but that's about it.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    This. Hehe
    Lainua said:

Being cavalier means you can buy cavalier offers. Other than that I don’t see the difference.

• spiderbites0196spiderbites0196 Posts: 37
    You also get a grandmaster crystal from the calendar every week instead of every two
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    seeing how I got a 6* sabre (dupe) and 2 crappy 5*s yesterday from the offer, yes it is worth it if you are spending units.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    6.1 and 6.2 completion rewards are ok. Cav crystals not worth it for f2p imo, never getting any again. Out of 30 I bought with units saved and ones from 6.2, I got 5* sabre and im, others were trash
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Being cavalier just means you have better opportunities to spend money on the game
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502

Being cavalier just means you have better opportunities to spend money on the game

Agree 100% :D:D