**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think should be buffed after Colossus?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
It’s gonna be awhile, but why not discuss it?

Who do you think should be buffed after Colossus? 129 votes

Magneto and Deadpool XF
30%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaTimone147SIlverProfessorNanoDroidHitler008NojokejaymSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsOnmixRoOOtscharaderdude2FluxFoxRaymundo86TaZ_4178BahamutBruinsfan8510JuggerNotLittle_Crocodili29Sheer_Cold 39 votes
Loki and Jane Foster or Dr. Strange
9%
Boone388VuskaRyansapphTerraKillerRino19Shadow_PhoneixSiddhantLorde_Hermes_the_3rdKalantakTheTalentsNarwhal52xKing_Leo321 12 votes
Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus
3%
sfu_koraxRepto23WovenSkateEtjamaFoul_Smell1 5 votes
Netflix Daredevil and Black Panther CW
6%
abiew78adqqedfyvrMurderous_munchiesThi101AwsomediabrineSzaboIVKsp_2099Djkrdjj 8 votes
Miles Morales and Ant-Man
4%
ArcDeAngelusB_Dizzle_01spaceoctopusWade420wilson69TeeYYMr_incredibl3 6 votes
Iron Man and Hulkbuster
13%
World EaterSpity68AxeCopFirezuffyKihlgastRavenrob_33Mqc19shadow_lurker22Wakanda4Ever278Batman1903MiStaLovaThe_Watcher1_ShuNeu_1LordGenesisThicco_ModeCtfz35SuperGoodH3t3r 18 votes
War Machine and Iron Patriot
6%
LosspikEB54CupidDONZALOOG1234LoctiteSuperGlueGritabitlqd1LordBeaverbrokeCapwithbeard 9 votes
Kamalah Kahn and Venompool
6%
Ram_SarkarArkhamButcherStellarCharlie_SceneScopeotoe987jlamadisonCarossyVatris 8 votes
Groot and Howard the Duck
9%
GamerSavio444TwmRJayProngsDankestChefKobster84solmyrairStevieManWonderChuckiesolmrcyrcleLOUISIANIMAL225Gonçalo 12 votes
Other
9%
SnizzbarDrake2078Lvernon15Jmd82MattstafariWhathappenedUmbertoDelRioFreeToPlay_21LazuliToo_qikMeshu43xs03x 12 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other
    Ip
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other
    Og sorry I didn’t see him on the list
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Magneto and Deadpool XF
    Why is ant man on the list he becomes decent with the ghost trinity, not god tier or anything like that but he hits respectably.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Magneto and Deadpool XF

Why is ant man on the list he becomes decent with the ghost trinity, not god tier or anything like that but he hits respectably.

Not everyone has a 4*+ Wasp and Ghost
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Other
    Iron Fist and Ebony Maw
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Not too big of a buff except for Jane. The mystic class needs some love though.
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    Other
    My Roster !
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Magneto and Deadpool XF
    Bahamut said:

Not everyone has a 4*+ Wasp and Ghost
    Yeah but he doesn't need to be buffed since there is a synergy that makes him good,kabam won't buff him when they have a synergy that made him at least decent last year. And I know not everybody has these champions but these synergies do exist and he could be good,so there is no real need to buff him.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    I dont think they will but I'd love for this buff since you can choose to obtain Unstoppable Colossus and not be waiting on RNG... unfortunately that's why it probably won't happen
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Other
    Either Iron Patriot or Superior Iron man. Both of them do litterally nothing.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Iron Man and Hulkbuster
    Hulkbuster is a great rendering-- deserves a good setup
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Iron Man and Hulkbuster
    Or Magneto too
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    The mystic class is so incredibly weak I think it's clear these champions all need a buff. Loki and Jane aren't even that bad so if they get a buff they'll definitely be god tier.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Other
    Iron fist
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    loki,janefoster n DS. need better n diffrent mystics, there is no diffrence between mystics ,like mutant with absolutely diffrent abilties,same for tech or cosmic,all mystics do same stuff ,some more effectively ,some less effectively and lack damage, at the moment only SS stands out in those 17-18 mystics, i suppose LOki and DS should b closer to their MCU counter parts ,like Loki should have strong 'deception' 'miss',duplicates','phasing' mechanics, stab to heart so good bleed/poison with his stick of destiny and the knives/daggers he throws in all movies he has been,
    same for DS lot of stuff they can do,make him diffrent from SS,give mirror dimention,cytrok bands from his battle on titan with thanos,and ultimate some new n cool mechanic with 'time manipulation' like he can get back to power he was at few seconds ago or health or attack bonus he had,and in future trippling the amount ,and so on
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I would go with Iron Patriot and Iron Man if I was just going off the champs themselves, but Mystic is in desperate need of a buff. I think they need the buff more than Loki, Jane or Strange too.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Magneto and Deadpool XF
    Magneto for sure, this is omega level mutant we're talking about, but he hits like a pillow
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magneto and hulkbuster
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Magneto and Deadpool XF
    Wait wait wait, Black Panther CW is considered BAD?! I’m not even joking, I was insanely stoked about pulling a 4 star. My friend was jealous and everything XD. Why is he considered bad?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Other
    Iron Fist and either Diablo or Ebony Maw.
  • CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
    Kamalah Kahn and Venompool
    So many work to do for Kabam CEO's.
  • Pony_boyPony_boy Posts: 50
    No need to buff DS. Just return him to his former glory pre-12.0. I’m still sore over how they promoted spending for him then nerfed him weeks later. The ol bait and switch.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Other
    Oops.. I missed Iron Patriot too. Yeah he needs it especially since I'm always pulling him.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Magneto and Deadpool XF
    Cosmic class is already overflowing with god tier champs (i.e. corvus, proxima, hyperion, cull, annihilus, captn marvel, etc)

I chose Magneto and Deadpool XF because it's ridiculous how garbage they are!! Magneto an Omega level mutant, but in this game, trash. Deadpool, SMH!!
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Groot and Howard the Duck

Cosmic class is already overflowing with god tier champs (i.e. corvus, proxima, hyperion, cull, annihilus, captn marvel, etc)

I chose Magneto and Deadpool XF because it's ridiculous how garbage they are!! Magneto an Omega level mutant, but in this game, trash. Deadpool, SMH!!

Lol cosmic is overflowing with god tiers hence while I pick mutant which is as of next month probably gonna overtake cosmic