**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Favorite rare, trophy champ in your roster?

DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
As in those that were only available for a limited time OR those you can get outside of crystals (ie. Unstoppable Colossus). If you don't have one, which would you want?

Favorite rare, trophy champ in your roster? 79 votes

Deadpool
11%
JohnPaulBusuCharlie_SceneScopeotoe987Grootman1294FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707-sixate-Dead1Revendigo 9 votes
Goldpool
16%
Zuko538Foxhero007FR33_HUG5Gustavo20LrrrrLordNeoLoctiteSuperGlueCosmicspiderman777GeorgiaDawgFabriciusKalantakChicken_MasterNightMonkey 13 votes
Kang the Conqueror
3%
FingfangfoomfanesEthanGamerArsoz 3 votes
Thanos
2%
tusharNairDom_14 2 votes
Ultron (Classic)
11%
BendyEb0ny-O-M4wRaganatorRam_SarkarLvernon15OnmixRehan010_Petusko2811TheTalents 9 votes
5* Thor/War Machine/Black Widow/Dr. Strange
5%
TheManMythLegendPrathapBattle_GreninjaYimiGotay 4 votes
5* or 4* Unstoppable Colossus
11%
GroundedWisdomWardenclockspiderknight616DankestChefXxOriginalxXMr_EPIZZATIMEMassapealSkinnyfatboy82 9 votes
4* Rhino/Cyclops (Xavier New School)/Rhino
8%
adqqedfyvrTerraStevieManWonderDeltronsEvisceratorGonçaloSuperGood 7 votes
Other
8%
SnakeEyes69Deadbyrd9Jim0172Duke_SilverX_Factor_AgentWoody15LordBeaverbroke 7 votes
None
20%
NojokejaymAhitlawHammerbro_64Raymundo86JakearoundToxicBladeBatman1903EtjamamrcyrcleDono512Ægon0710FreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeWade420wilson69LegendKiller00MawrCalleach 16 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ultron (Classic)
    He’s kinda fun to play tbh, and he’s not the absolute worst
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Ultron (Classic)
    Ultron classic as it's different and I quite like the fury poison and heal block and his armor ups are quite nice to reduce offensive accuracy
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Ultron (Classic)
    That and well, 5-star Punisher
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    used to be my 3* hulk before kabam released the end game event so everyone pretty much got one
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Deadpool
    I honestly enjoy using 3* og deadpool on my second account. Hopefully someday kabam will offer him again so i can buy him on my main
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

Ronan

I meant to put Ronan lol. I put Rhino twice by accident
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I forgot 5* Vision, although he'd probably win by a landslide anyways
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Other
    Mine will be the one I get from act 6 legends rewards once it’s released.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Deadpool

Was my first 4/40 and used him a ton back when his regen was great. Still use him once in a while to clear easy content just for fun.
  • GeorgiaDawgGeorgiaDawg Posts: 32
    Goldpool
    In the words of Tamatoa...
    "I'd rather be SHINY!"
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Other
    2* Elektra...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Pulled him from the Loyalty Crystals. One at a time, everyday.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    4* Ronan

Pulling a 4* cosmic gem a couple of years back was my impetus to finally clear ROL, and use it on him. He's not great in every fight; but as a situational champ he's still underappreciated. SP1/SP2 both with True Damage, guaranteed stun and Fury reversal? The mega-damage and potential to stun-lock vs heavily buffed opponents just makes him awesome in the right circumstances.

Not every circumstance, no. But he's still a solid and intermittently relevant champion even after all these years; which you can't really say about all the original characters.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Goldpool
    My 4* Kang is more useful then Goldpool. But when I pulled that shiny unicorn; my whole alliance was salty with jealousy. That alone makes Goldpool my favourite rare champion.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Other
    Any rare 2 star champs. Like the ones in the Spiderverse crystals or Collector crystals
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Other
    2* CapWWII and Red Skull. really fun to use in arena.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    2* blade
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    None
    Now that I think about it, I just pulled a 2* Domino. Got her in every start except 6*. Guess that’s pretty cool.