**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff Ideas

Similar to Character Wishlist threads, I decided to make an unofficial thread where people could comment down buff ideas. I feel like a LOT could be said about making bad champs good, and now we have a place to put these ideas. Lemme hear your thoughts! (And if there is already an official thread for this, do tell because I’ve been looking)

Comments

• Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    A buff idea I have would be for The Hulk (OG).

-His Heavy attacks have a 100% chance to be unstoppable, and have a 40% chance to stun the opponent for 2.50 seconds

-Every 20% health taken away, Hulk regenerates 13% of it back, unless stopped by a damaging debuff. Can be activated 5 times per fight

-Special 1 grants Hulk 2 permanent fury buffs and 1 physical resistance buff, max stacks for both: 10

-Special 2 expends 2 fury buffs to stun the opponent for 4 seconds. If a third fury buff is available, this attack is also unblockable for the duration of the attack

-Special 3 expends 3 fury buffs to crush the opponent for 16 seconds, which is a new debuff that reduces ability accuracy by 100%, reduces power gain by 90%, reduces physical resistance by 50%, and reduces perfect block chance by 100%

-While 25% health or below, instantly gain all 10 fury buffs and all 10 physical resistances. All further regeneration can also not be heal blocked or stopped.

-Hulk is passively immune to heal block, reduces stun duration by 70%, and is immune to unblockable attacks. Degeneration effects ignore all physical strength, however, meaning these effects deal 20% more damage.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What would his sig be? Same as now or maybe fury buff potency is increased baed on how low health is?
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Lvernon15 said:

What would his sig be? Same as now or maybe fury buff potency is increased baed on how low health is?

Yeah I love that sig idea! I hope Kabam sees this.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I love it! But unfortunately, kabam will find this post cluttering and shut it down, telling you to take it to the champion improvement suggestion thread. If I were you, I’d copy/paste this in there, it’s an awesome thread with a lot of people that really like to see new buff ideas and talk about them
  • Hey Sheer_Cold, there's already a thread HERE, where others are sharing their Champion improvement suggestions. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.