**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

aq map5 mini

what happen to Scarlett witch as miniboss in map5. so far we only seen Hyperion & Morning Star switching back and forth. what's up Kabam? suppose to be rotating between the 3, but have not seen SW as MINIBOSS. its been like 5 weeks in already since the aq update!

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    SW is too easy that’s why
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Then hyperion who cant be counter with power control champ is too much
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Disregarding the first which was 33% chance... we’ve had a 50-50 shot the past five weeks and the odds of flipping “heads” five times in a row is 3%… And we all know what 3% RNG looks like in practice (3% evade) 😂
  • Options
    Godslayer0401Godslayer0401 Posts: 6
    Okay. so i got the rotating wrong. but i dont think this is RNG, but more of kabam doing. i think kabam delaying the sw until they can tweaked her into some crazy insanely buff up mini. i just hope they keep it realistic and not like hyperion when he first came out as map5 mini.
  • Options

Okay. so i got the rotating wrong. but i dont think this is RNG, but more of kabam doing. i think kabam delaying the sw until they can tweaked her into some crazy insanely buff up mini. i just hope they keep it realistic and not like hyperion when he first came out as map5 mini.

That's hard for them to do such without having us test it 1st. They admitted the 1st iteration of Hyperion was more of a challenge than they had anticipated. As a result they changed the node to be a bit less challenging. The idea they're holding her back in an effort to make her extremely difficult is a little ridiculous all things considered. Especially if it results in them having to do extra work to reduce what the node gives her. Just saying.

This happens quite frequently in regards to the Solo events with Level Up, and the Loyalty store with the AW Boosts (dictated by RNG). Everytime it happens you have someone calling it out and stating it 'must be Kabam manipulating it.' I think most look for a 'Villain' in situations so they have someone to blame. Someone that's accountable for their misfortune.

I also think people are afraid of the idea that there's no conspiracy, or sting puller in play. That, like many things in life, outcomes are random chance, and more often than not, you're just a victim of circumstances. Ultimately, this idea is probably quite frightening because that would insinuate that there's no one to blame. That each choice you made started unfolding a series of outcomes that no one had planned. Not even you.

We exercise as much control as we are given in this game (and in life). The rest is where the cards happen to fall, or in the case of the game, what the RNG happens to give. Sometimes there's outcomes that come with a bit of irony, coincidence, amusement, anger etc. All of that inherently comes from you though. You are the finder of the patterns that may not even exist. You place the meaning in the situation. So no one will be able to argue you otherwise because this is what you witnessed/experienced, so it must be true.

Step outside the box and look with objective eyes. I've seen players get 'God Tier' pulls 3x or more in a row. Same champ. It happens. I've seen players get the worst of the worst in a row. It also happens. Due to the nature of people, and their willingness or even desire to complain exceeding their desire to express joy; you're far more likely to hear about the latter pulls instead of the former (not good>good). In the current case of the AQ mini Boss cycle, it just feeds into the idea that 'Kabam is out to get yah!' 😂

In closing, I hope we see Wanda soon. Not just to see what they gave her, but also because I miss those Symbioids! My Nick Fury is itching to cause some Bleeds to those ugly thangs 😁
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    M1k0rin said:

Then hyperion who cant be counter with power control champ is too much

You can even get him with venom
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

That's hard for them to do such without having us test it 1st. They admitted the 1st iteration of Hyperion was more of a challenge than they had anticipated. As a result they changed the node to be a bit less challenging. The idea they're holding her back in an effort to make her extremely difficult is a little ridiculous all things considered. Especially if it results in them having to do extra work to reduce what the node gives her. Just saying.

This happens quite frequently in regards to the Solo events with Level Up, and the Loyalty store with the AW Boosts (dictated by RNG). Everytime it happens you have someone calling it out and stating it 'must be Kabam manipulating it.' I think most look for a 'Villain' in situations so they have someone to blame. Someone that's accountable for their misfortune.

I also think people are afraid of the idea that there's no conspiracy, or sting puller in play. That, like many things in life, outcomes are random chance, and more often than not, you're just a victim of circumstances. Ultimately, this idea is probably quite frightening because that would insinuate that there's no one to blame. That each choice you made started unfolding a series of outcomes that no one had planned. Not even you.

We exercise as much control as we are given in this game (and in life). The rest is where the cards happen to fall, or in the case of the game, what the RNG happens to give. Sometimes there's outcomes that come with a bit of irony, coincidence, amusement, anger etc. All of that inherently comes from you though. You are the finder of the patterns that may not even exist. You place the meaning in the situation. So no one will be able to argue you otherwise because this is what you witnessed/experienced, so it must be true.

Step outside the box and look with objective eyes. I've seen players get 'God Tier' pulls 3x or more in a row. Same champ. It happens. I've seen players get the worst of the worst in a row. It also happens. Due to the nature of people, and their willingness or even desire to complain exceeding their desire to express joy; you're far more likely to hear about the latter pulls instead of the former (not good>good). In the current case of the AQ mini Boss cycle, it just feeds into the idea that 'Kabam is out to get yah!' 😂

In closing, I hope we see Wanda soon. Not just to see what they gave her, but also because I miss those Symbioids! My Nick Fury is itching to cause some Bleeds to those ugly thangs 😁
    I also like this way of thinking. But its scary bc if something fails its you and you cant blame someone else. Its a hard step to make.

Best example is the hyperion. Ppl complain and complain but there are 100 ways to counter him. Often you hear: he just folds his hands and goes to an SP3. Like yeah sure. In 1/1000 times he does that maybe.

Most of the time its ppl that push him to 2,5 bars of powers and maybe even parry him after. Then complain he gets to an SP3. If you try to tell them maybe they should play smarter it will be an outrage :cold_sweat: