**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

it really is rng

booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 2,657 ★★★★

this is for you guys who seem to think $$ gets you good champs i spend im no whale but i purchase a fair bit .. i brought both mysterio packs an my 3 best pulls were 4* red hulk ,mordo &bpcw . also gpt a 3* mysterio the rest were 3* . paying for chances is all it is theres no gaurentee your gonnq get the 5* or rare 6* chance in my case it deffo is rng .....

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    If that happened to me, i’d write to support. I‘d give them a piece of my mind. Ha!
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    And you’d have no reason or right to! Ha!

🐻
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They should change the name of the game to Marvel: Gambling for Champions
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Waiting for the local statisticians to pop in and point out that a sample size of 5 outcomes on each crystal is insufficiently large enough to prove randomness...

Dr. Zola
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    DrZola said:

Waiting for the local statisticians to pop in and point out that a sample size of 5 outcomes on each crystal is insufficiently large enough to prove randomness...

Dr. Zola

Your wait is over. the results of five crystals is insufficient evidence to prove pure randomness. We need a larger sample size. More people who bought those bundles please post your results so we can properly analyze the RNG.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Your wait is over. the results of five crystals is insufficient evidence to prove pure randomness. We need a larger sample size. More people who bought those bundles please post your results so we can properly analyze the RNG.
    All 3 stars from the cavalier one. Didn’t take a pic
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Excellent!! I knew someone would rise to the occasion!

Dr. Zola