**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Updated Rank Up Options

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
Still looking at which 5* to take to R4, but adjusting the options based on recent developments and the last polls results. Next steps are initial pass of 6.2, 100% 6.1 and 6.2, both Variants, and maybe 100% LoL at some point (I have competed the easy path). Solid AW defense is a plus, but not a deal breaker.

And I know this is definitely a MCOC "first world" problem since these are great champs (I have plenty of garbage that balances them out, trust me).

Updated Rank Up Options 17 votes

Namor (Sig 58)
41%
Charlie_SceneFhfjghhggggjfhfjgKerguelenMastermatt_409Kevo9513buffed_seaw33dRWBarninka 7 votes
Aegon (Sig 85)
29%
BoogerPresleyscience22Maldroit2MiStaLovaBLACKMILKTEA_88 5 votes
Hyperion (Sig 60)
17%
Stark78AlfaObaid_Jacob03Thoye3 3 votes
Havok (Sig 20)
5%
SnakeEyes69 1 vote
Archangel (Sig 40)
0%
Venom the Duck (Unduped)
5%
Antmanantboy 1 vote
Thing (Sig 70)
0%

Comments

• Options

It looks like I may be able to take 2 up. One will almost definitely be Cosmic, so who would folks suggest between Hyperion and Venom the Duck? The other will most likely be either Namor or Aegon, depending on if I can get my skill or mutant T4CCs up first.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Hyperion (Sig 60)
    One 5* 5/65 will do more for you than 2 5* 4/55... so choose wisely.
  • Options
    @Stark78Alfa that is true. However, I just recently used up all my T5Bs, so it'll be a while before I have those for another 5/65. Getting 2 more top champs to 4/55 positions more options for when I get those T5Bs. But I do appreciate the advice.

I ended up taking up Hyperion and Aegon, and have gotten Aegon's sig to 99 so far. No regrets on either rank up so far.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Hyperion (Sig 60)
    Hyperion and Aegon are excellent. All the other options are also very good. You could not go wrong there.