**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I replace Miles?

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
The team I currently use the most is 4* Blade, 5* Killmonger, 4* Sparky, 4* Iceman, and 5* Miles Morales (for his synergy with Sparky). While the synergy for Miles is pretty useful, I want to put a more useful champion in his place. Any tips? Any champions I have that aren't upgraded can be upgraded.

Here are my 4* and higher champs:

All help is appreciated, thanks!

Should I replace Miles? 27 votes

Keep Miles in your team.
11%
Spity68RoOOtsCharlesWasTaken 3 votes
Switch out Miles for [blank] (please explain)
88%
TendersquadadqqedfyvrTerraLvernon15ToxicBladeCorey67zeezee57Denzel116BlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgXxOriginalxXRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentẞlооdEtjamaÆgon0710Narwhal52xSilver_SagaWade420wilson69Darth_Alden_7 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    You have way better champs than miles. Switch him for Venom, Spider-Gwen, or Thing
  • Options
    BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Yeah there are alot of better champs like sentinel, Venom and even The Thing
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Another vote for Venom, he's so much fun to play and so valuable, especially this month. Would be far more useful. No idea about the synergy though.
    Also, if you can awaken Scarlett Witch, she's still insanely good.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    If you like playing with Miles keep him in. You got a lot of fun champs to play with. Like people have said, Gwenpool, Scarlet Witch, Venom are all good choices. I like Ultron, OG Black Panther and Yondu also
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Venom is a good option
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I think Venom will surprise you the most. No more worrying about the spiderverse heroes cause they can't evade him.
  • Options
    blurblotblurblot Posts: 40
    Venom is a heavy damage dealer and will help a lot if you can rank him up.

if resources are an issue, Angela is a hugely underrated champ, does heavy damage and very simple mechanic.

other strong champs on your roster that you should focus on ranking up:
    Sentinel
    Morningstar
    Crossbones
    Gwenpool
    Thing
    Spider-Gwen
    Nebula
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Miles is a really dofficult champ to play, because if you dont intercept All the time, you Re gonna use parry and if you parry and He autoevades, then you May not be ready for that, you get the Auto evade and you get smashed. And a sentinel gwennpool, Thing or crossbones are definitly more useful!
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Thanks for the advice everyone! I decided to go with Venom over the rest. It's turning out great!