**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

user controlled filter

i think i speak for alot of players when i said its a pain in the butt to always have to scroll and see useless 1,2, and 3 star champions and it would be extremly efficent if we could have a way to change in setting to show us only 4* and above. like we can aquire the other champs but we wint see them displayed unless we choose to. so everytimw i log in and look at champs to rank up or my champs in general i dont have to look at all the ugly 1,2,3 star champs. just a suggestion

Comments

• SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited July 2019
    There already is!! Here's how to do it. @Patriots1993

Then just scroll down the side to choose tier (stars), or filter by class. It's a very useful feature. You can do this in any Champion selection screen too. Be it Arena, Solo Quest, Alliance Quest, or Alliance War. Tap the little button in the top image that's circled in the lower righthand corner and it opens the menu. Hope this helps!

Also, there's the sort button that allows you to sort the Champions by name, tier, and a few other selections. You'll see when you open the tab.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I wouldn't mind the filter save to the last one used though.
  • TheVyrus said:

I wouldn't mind the filter save to the last one used though.

Basically being able to select the default setting? That'd be pretty cool.