**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Problem to become cavalier

There are problem going to be a cavalier..
I have lot's of 5 star champion but did not have best champ to beat boss cross bones in Act 6 I have request to kabam sir give me champion like Iceman. And aegon. And morningstar..
And there are lots of time to open 5 star crystal and I feel very disappoint when I can't get best to become cavalier..
Hope you give me best champion

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    what do you have? you might have someone that'll work without realizing.
  • @Ordalca I have havok,capiw, sinister, hyp, and ghost Rider this is my main team and ghost Rider is best option but ghost Rider fate steal work only one time and cross bones chp you can't use Sp3
    If you have a high sig capIW, you could also bring a skill champ to purify the biohazard. Do you have any other options outside your main team?
  • @Ordalca bro my cap iw was not aweekin in my 5 star roaster no one is aweekin..
    And I have dormamu but the damage of dormamu not that level to defeat cross bones..
    Ok, so all I know of your team is that you have Dormammu, CapIW, Havok, Sinister, Hyperion, and Ghost Rider, none of which is awakened. Do you have anyone else? So far, this isn't lots of 5* champs, so I'm betting you have others. Currently, Ghost rider and a bunch of revives seems like your best option (besides waiting for better champs).
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    You basically need Omega Red or Iceman at R4 and boosted
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    How long have u been playing this game?
    What summoner level r u? Don't u know the crystal champ drop rates is not controlled by kabam. Like they told this several time.
    See all the you tubers. Watch Thier tips.
    And build your own style. U already have some awesome 5* buddy.
    It's just for some reason it's not working well against CB. May be read all of their abilities and see some of them have senergy or not. And use boost. Play well.
    And use units for revives in case u need them.
  • @Ordalca I used lot's of revive on ghost Rider but the regeneration is so hard and I have sentinel and when I used Sp1 the heal block converting into cross bones fury I used sentinel many time but doesn't work ... I have ant man, Jane foster, rogue, modok, void, Phoenix, and many more all are unawakened..I used many revive on ghost Rider and sentinel...but doesn't work..
  • @Woozie I don't have ice man and Omega red😓
  • @May_The_Way ..
    I have ghost Rider and sentinel but doesn't work bcoz of regeneration.
    Rider used feat steal at once and you can't use SP3 on that chapter...
    When I use sentinel SP1 the heal block converting into fury..
  • @007md92 ..
    Bro after the complain of champions and now I open 5 star crystal and I got aegon...
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 155 ★★★

@Ordalca I used lot's of revive on ghost Rider but the regeneration is so hard and I have sentinel and when I used Sp1 the heal block converting into cross bones fury I used sentinel many time but doesn't work ... I have ant man, Jane foster, rogue, modok, void, Phoenix, and many more all are unawakened..I used many revive on ghost Rider and sentinel...but doesn't work..

I beat him with Sentinel. He definitely can do the job!
  • @Kaspy..
    Last night I got aegon and now I m cavalier..
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

There are problem going to be a cavalier..
    I have lot's of 5 star champion but did not have best champ to beat boss cross bones in Act 6 I have request to kabam sir give me champion like Iceman. And aegon. And morningstar..
    And there are lots of time to open 5 star crystal and I feel very disappoint when I can't get best to become cavalier..
    Hope you give me best champion

Well.. if you pray hard enough, the next crystal might give you an Iceman or Aegon or Morningstar.

If it doesn’t, it’s either you didn’t pray hard enough or this is a test/trial given to you to build your character. Kabam works in mysterious ways.
  • @xNig...
    Bro last night I got Aegon and now I m cavalier..
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

@xNig...
    Bro last night I got Aegon and now I m cavalier..

Grats bro. 👍🏻
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    @Zulfikar001 Ghost rider works u can fate deal just before the vigor timer and get him down below 75% and exit when he starts regen use 2 or 3 more revives each taking 25% of cross bones worked for me
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What rank is your gr, he should work at r4 if you try to maximise s1 and s3 judgements, boosts could also help a lot