**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The real best champion in the game

2»

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Gladiator hulk or domino
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Hyperion. Because I'm just so good at playing him
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    If the question is under any scenario then how can it someone not double immune. I just like Emma for her versatility.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I think Emma frost is an amazing option.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    VTDs toxic armor, would be able to take out anyone as nobody can counter it
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Gildenlow said:

So ghost and quake are apparently the best champions in the game.

I think dominó is a solid all around option

Two of those three you mentioned need synergies to truly shine (Ghost more than Domino), and the third is someone you need the highest level of skill to truly master. Kind of defeats the purpose of your OP.
    If you are skilled enough ghost doesn't need synergies
    So would you say Ghost with no synergies > CapIW with no synergies? If so, how so? She still phases out of debuffs but other than that the damage isn't particularly great without the Ant-Man synergy and she doesn't go unblockable on specials without Wasp.
    The damage is still insane without antman. Specials don’t need to be unblockable. You can block bait heavy and phase to throw special in to their heavy for all hits to crit or intercept with specials.
    edited July 2019
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Colossus.

Soon.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I'd say OG Vision. No champ is the answer to all opponents under all node effects, but Vision is immune to poison and immune to bleed which makes him useful against bleed and poison nodes, also things that reflect bleed and poison like Abomination and Morningstar, and particularly good against biohazard. As long as he isn't facing a counter-power node he can pretty much always have more power than the enemy and can both power drain (burn) the enemy and also heal block, which is important if you're facing something with a lot of heal. His power control also allows him to be very aggressive on offense which handles things like Aggression:X nodes.

He's not often the best option for any particular fight but there are few fights he'd get legitimately stuck on. Debuff immune Venom with Aggression: Regeneration would probably suck, for example. But if I don't know what it is, and I don't know what node it will be sitting on, and I have one shot at it, I'm probably bringing him.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Quake. Case closed
    Stance said:

Captain Marvel walks thru act 6

https://youtu.be/nbE79bnc1HU

She doesn’t walk through act 6 lol that’s 6.2.3 the node is called Icarus. Ghost, km+void synergy, duped Corvus, movie capt marvel can all cheese through that entire quest.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Ghost even with no synergy easy. Just needs an even higher skill cap to use effectively
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Gildenlow said:

So ghost and quake are apparently the best champions in the game.

I think dominó is a solid all around option

Two of those three you mentioned need synergies to truly shine (Ghost more than Domino), and the third is someone you need the highest level of skill to truly master. Kind of defeats the purpose of your OP.
    If you are skilled enough ghost doesn't need synergies
    So would you say Ghost with no synergies > CapIW with no synergies? If so, how so? She still phases out of debuffs but other than that the damage isn't particularly great without the Ant-Man synergy and she doesn't go unblockable on specials without Wasp.
    Damage is still amazing without synergy. It says synergy not mastery. Ghost with full suicides will out damage cap by leaps and bounds in the hands of someone that knows how to use her
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sparky, he’s very versatile and doesn’t need synergy at all
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Lvernon15 said:

Sparky, he’s very versatile and doesn’t need synergy at all

In this context I don't think Sparky is actually all that versatile. He deals a lot of damage when played right, he has some power control, and he has an answer to all or nothing. But of all the possible things you could run into, Spary doesn't have answers to an awful lot of them. He has no answer to strike back style effects. He has no immunities. He's a bit of a glass cannon so anything with chip damage or unavoidable damage effects would hit him harder than most. There's a lot of fights that Sparky would simply be mathematically incapable of doing.

In this situation I think you have to consider things with enough damage and a way to survive as many situations as possible. Champs like Quake are an obvious choice because she doesn't have to make contact which eliminates many (but not all) sources of damage. Iceman, Sentinel, Nebula, Vision all have significant survival possibilities due to their immunities and deal at least significant if not stellar damage or have an answer to healing (if you can block healing then all fights become theoretically doable with any amount of damage). Champs like Ghost, Emma, and Corvus all deal good damage and have ways to avoid many forms of otherwise dangerous damage debuffs.

But I think if you don't know what you're going to face glass cannons would need a lot of luck to avoid facing mathematically impossible or improbable fights. I think I would bring Hyperion over Sparky because outside of all or nothing Hyperion would deal plenty of damage and have an emergency heal, plus poison immunity. He's likely to survive way more situations than Sparky.
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Drax is always my go to. Sounds silly but he is my hammer