**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champion for first labyrinth attempt

sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
All awakened, 4 stars max signature ability.

Best champion for first labyrinth attempt 62 votes

Star lord (4 star rank 5)
66%
Spity68SecondSkrilleradqqedfyvrTerraSiddhantKwatraSavio444MenkentRoOOtsErkRasiloverTaZ_4178LordRaymond3Maldroit2RakeYoungDenzel116MC2707TankRichardsonNeotwismLordNeoHfchang 41 votes
Ghost (4 star rank 5)
25%
thetaman23science22Ingi_Freyr1975JakearoundJuggerNotNayeemTheSpicyKnightTony886X_Factor_AgentRehan010_AwsomediabrineBatman1903Dead1HedronLufasoNarwhal52x 16 votes
Killmonger (5 star rank 4)
8%
Repto23KalantakDarth_Alden_7H3t3rMr_incredibl3 5 votes

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Ghost (4 star rank 5)
    Oops meant SL
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    They could work but I'd cost you alot units. You need (as others have said ) a 5/65 to have a chance of going through it without spending too much
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Wait for a 5* Labyrinth clearer
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Need a 5* R4 with a higher damage output than Killmonger. If he was R5 he could get it done but you’ll struggle with a R4. Hold out for a better option
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Yeah thanks everyone, you are right. It's just such a struggle to get a good champion... I did rank up star lord just to try, because i was almost full of tier 4 tech catalysts, but he can't really deal with it. I'll still hopefully use him elsewhere though. The only reason i wanted to clear it is because i got greedy and wanted more shards...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wait, those champs aren’t the best for lok
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    edited July 2019
    It just feels like i've hit a road block when it comes to progression, act 6 seems nearly impossible and uncollected seems pretty boring each month. I keep getting old weak 5 star champions, while i don't have enough champions to grind arena and receive newer heroes that way. It seems like there is no way for medium level players to get the most recent champions, with recent being the ones released in 2018 and 2019. Pretty flawed if you ask me, since the ones getting new champions are the ones with already large rosters, while the others are still left with nothing.
  • Petusko2811Petusko2811 Posts: 36
    edited July 2019
    Do variant 2 100% thats quite easy, than 6.1 100% and you will see what you get. If nothing slowly grind ultron variant (but thats hard).
    You have act 5 100% who are your r5 champs ? Roadblocks doesnt exist much its just people crying. Only real roadblock us 6.2.2 sinister. All other fights can be done
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

All choices are bad and you will spend load of units bigger than reward you earn. Wait minunum for r5 5*

Yeah I could barely complete RoL when I had a team of 5/50s
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Domino with Massacre and red hulk. You will have little trouble. I just did it yesterday with no issues and spent about 500 units on revives. Oh and I am not sure any you have listed will survive the enrage timer.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Killmonger?
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

It just feels like i've hit a road block when it comes to progression, act 6 seems nearly impossible and uncollected seems pretty boring each month. I keep getting old weak 5 star champions, while i don't have enough champions to grind arena and receive newer heroes that way. It seems like there is no way for medium level players to get the most recent champions, with recent being the ones released in 2018 and 2019. Pretty flawed if you ask me, since the ones getting new champions are the ones with already large rosters, while the others are still left with nothing.

“Welcome to the crew laddy” in the pirates of the Caribbean,Davey Jones voice.
  • Petusko2811Petusko2811 Posts: 36
    KattohS said:

Why not having new heroes is roadblock? What content is unbeatable for you ? Im just curious
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

KattohS said:

Why not having new heroes is roadblock? What content is unbeatable for you ? Im just curious
    You can clear any content with any champion it’s just easier when you have a variety of the champ pool to choose from. I’ve unlocked LOL months now but haven’t even done a test run as yet. And where already at variant 2 and act 6.2

That’s where RNG is killing this game.

- Your either getting champs quickly with slow resources.
    - Getting resources and having them expire with no good champs worth the rank up (because your getting the champs slowly)

But RNG justifies it.