**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Free Crystals Seriously

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Needs to have a look at bc this is beyond ridiculous like seriously is. What is the drop rate for revives???? -1% seems like it and this isnt the first time i came across this rng ****

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Needs to have a look at bc this is beyond ridiculous like seriously is. What is the drop rate for revives???? -1% seems like it and this isnt the first time i came across this rng ****

I believe the best figure of merit for revives is about 1% or slightly lower.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    edited July 2019
    After 37 crystals your upset? All that shows they probably have a drop rate lower than 63%. Gotta remember that revives are expensive, they aren't gonna just hand those out for coming back every couple hours
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

After 37 crystals your upset? All that shows they probably have a drop rate lower than 63%. Gotta remember that revives are expensive, they aren't gonna just hand those out for coming back every couple hours

That is on my other account..on my main when i was doing Act 5 i had over 200 crystals and i opened 100 of them and not a single revive at all

Oh look, another "my free stuff" isn't good enough post.

I dont want single energy refills i am maxed up to my damn eyeballs
    DalBot said:

Umm... ok? Doesn't seem like that big of a concern really, but maybe not blow a gasket over revives from free crystals?

Sounds like someone is struggling with a quest and needed a quick recovery that he didn't get

Ya its called doing Act 6 lol
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    There is an upside to that - there is no reason to claim these crystals. Imagine having a good reason to go to crystals tab every 4 hours to claim them, it would become tormenting very quickly
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Oh look, another "my free stuff" isn't good enough post.

I dont want single energy refills i am maxed up to my damn eyeballs
    We'll... That's how the 4 hour crystals work. Same all the rest.
  • ShepherdShepherd Posts: 6
    Bro i never revive on a quest suck it up and start over like most do.
  • SG316SG316 Posts: 4
    Boo hoo
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Those Crystals have never been a reliable source for Revs. They're rare. They pop up now and then, but stockpiling Free Crystals isn't a way to stockpile Revs.
    Lainua said:

Guys if I don’t click at free crystals it would be stop at 1 forever. It doesn’t accumulate. Why is that? Everyone else can save it to few hundred crystals and open at one.

I play everyday so it’s not a big deal just very very annoying and reduce my chance to get revives.

You have to claim it first for it to accumulate.
    Lainua said:

Lainua said:

Guys if I don’t click at free crystals it would be stop at 1 forever. It doesn’t accumulate. Why is that? Everyone else can save it to few hundred crystals and open at one.

I play everyday so it’s not a big deal just very very annoying and reduce my chance to get revives.

I claimed it but still not accumulating. Or you mean day 1? IIRC I did claim it.
    Claim it but don't open it. The timer starts again. In 4 hrs you'll have another...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

Lainua said:

I claimed it but still not accumulating. Or you mean day 1? IIRC I did claim it.
    You have to back out of the Screen you open it in.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I feel like I’m living in the twilight zone, how did u open 37 crystals and get 36 potions but somehow have a bunch of other items?...
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I got 6 40% revives from those yesterday
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    They used to give out more revives. Then Kabam "upgraded" them through uncollected and cavalier. And now since the "upgrades" they give almost no revives.

But since their free I guess they can ruin them if they want.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    This thread is a year old mate....
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Anytime a thread is started you all say to use the search function lol. So don’t get on me for actually doing that.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited August 2020

How did you get 63% lol? If the drop rate were 63%, he should at least have 20 revives, I think the math comes out to be lower than 1/37.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Well my post which bump this thread was deleted, so yea I guess it was pointless. Was wondering how many people were getting revives from cavalier crystals, but one of the mods gave my post the middle finger. So, nevermind