**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do I do now?

I’m not sure what part of content I should do. I’m still at act 5.1.3. I completed (not 100%) phantasmagoria heroic. I need help with the following things:
1. Is there a way to farm revives? I only have 9 left
2. Is my roster good enough to finish at least 5.1?
3. Should I even continue act 5 or 100% chapter 1 master phantasmagoria? (I cant get past spidergwen because I don’t have someone who can counter both regen and evade)

I hope you guys are willing to help. The pics shown are the champs I use.

Comments

• SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128

Thank you @Lainua. Does that mean I shouldnt continue act 5?
    Also should I upgrade my champions equally or upgrade one champion before the others
    Ok. But are you sure about Spidey? I already invested a lot in Sentinel and I think he’s a better “mutant buster” than spidey. Btw I also have a 4* unduped ghost at rank one but I heard she’s only good with synergies. What do you think?
    Ok then. Can any of my champs beat Phantasmagoria Spidergwen?
    Ok. Thank you so much. So before I do any hard content, I must r3 Domino and upgrade starky. Thanks so much!
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Wait for a month and farm revives by buying it and save those free crystal of health potions and farm units
    100% level 2 team revive would be great
    And rank up champs to rank 4
    Farm fragements in map 4 aq
    Ok thanks @Tony886 for the advice. I’ll try to do that as soon as possible
    If this would be my roster then i Rank up domino, corvus galive ,spidey, dormamu and last spider gwen
    Is Dormammu really better than Magik? I use Dormammu a lot but I feel like Magik’s power control and damage is superior to Dormammu
    Ok thanks!