**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do I do now?

I’m not sure what part of content I should do. I’m still at act 5.1.3. I completed (not 100%) phantasmagoria heroic. I need help with the following things:
1. Is there a way to farm revives? I only have 9 left
2. Is my roster good enough to finish at least 5.1?
3. Should I even continue act 5 or 100% chapter 1 master phantasmagoria? (I cant get past spidergwen because I don’t have someone who can counter both regen and evade)

I hope you guys are willing to help. The pics shown are the champs I use.

Comments

• SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128

Thank you @Lainua. Does that mean I shouldnt continue act 5?
    Also should I upgrade my champions equally or upgrade one champion before the others
    Ok. But are you sure about Spidey? I already invested a lot in Sentinel and I think he’s a better “mutant buster” than spidey. Btw I also have a 4* unduped ghost at rank one but I heard she’s only good with synergies. What do you think?
    Ok then. Can any of my champs beat Phantasmagoria Spidergwen?
    Ok. Thank you so much. So before I do any hard content, I must r3 Domino and upgrade starky. Thanks so much!
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Wait for a month and farm revives by buying it and save those free crystal of health potions and farm units
    100% level 2 team revive would be great
    And rank up champs to rank 4
    Farm fragements in map 4 aq
    Ok thanks @Tony886 for the advice. I’ll try to do that as soon as possible
    If this would be my roster then i Rank up domino, corvus galive ,spidey, dormamu and last spider gwen
    Is Dormammu really better than Magik? I use Dormammu a lot but I feel like Magik’s power control and damage is superior to Dormammu
    Ok thanks!