**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ pisses you off the most?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

MILES FRICKIN’ MORALES!

Stupid evade gets me every time. And the funny thing is, evade champs rarely give me trouble. He just gets by me every time.

I would say the same. And his AI is like "I'm gonna walk up to you, and I dare you to hit me". He is always teasing and sticking his chin out
  • Sly1Sly1 Posts: 23
    Joe Fixit. He starts out like Abomination and than I forget every single time he pulls out his machine gun next.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Sly1 said:

Joe Fixit. He starts out like Abomination and than I forget every single time he pulls out his machine gun next.

Every time I dash in and forget that he blasts me. I hate it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Doc ock, Havok, and Magneto
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Havok for me, when he gets those damn charges on you you're dead there's no walking away from it....
    Oh and for those saying nightcrawler,there is a way you can always make him switch modes,I believe seatin did a video on it. After that he becomes really easy.
    As for miles,just hit and dash back immediately to consume all his charges,for me honestly he's the easiest spider to deal with,after the charges just don't fire specials and hammer away with basic attack
    As far as thing goes, he's in close second for me,my record with thing is 50% he wins,50% I do...
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Yondu, Havok and M.O.D.O.K
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Stun immune nightcrawler now there is no easy and reliable way to switch his mode to swashbuckling.

Honourable mentions to domino, havok and mr sinister.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307

I genuinely detest BPCW. Everyone says he's just "ok", but this mf always kills me. That makes me feel like im bad at this game 🥺

Exactly I’m backing off but then I hit him and he stores it up again I’m like :s

I genuinely detest BPCW. Everyone says he's just "ok", but this mf always kills me. That makes me feel like im bad at this game 🥺

Just in case you didn’t know... he only reflects your parry when he has armour up.

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Thecurler said:

Stun immune nightcrawler now there is no easy and reliable way to switch his mode to swashbuckling.

You don't have to stun nightcrawler to have him switch modes,at least I don't.

And as for bpcw you have to intercept either him,or use an armour break champion,like for example medusa makes easy work of him,armour shatters him and he can no longer reflect the stun cause he can't gain armour up anymore(theta is if he isn't on a stun immune node)
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Mr sinister for his cheap Regen, nick fury for cheap Unblockable and corvus because I still hate him (unpopular opinion, I've heard all the arguments)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    IMIW. Fighting him in the Arena is a PITA.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Hyperion, I'm not that good at baiting specials so rest is self-explanatory.
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    I had the hardest time with evade champions, but a few weeks ago I got a champion with truestrike, Heimdal. Now I'd say the most annoying fight is either Mr Sinister or Mysterio.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Domino messes with my ghost too much.

Hyperion is so much work baiting
  • RevendigoRevendigo Posts: 25
    Night crawler
    Evaded way too much for me
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

Until I met Korg, BPCW ALWAYS hit me with that friggin SP1 and was my nemesis.

Thecurler said:

You don't have to stun nightcrawler to have him switch modes,at least I don't.

And as for bpcw you have to intercept either him,or use an armour break champion,like for example medusa makes easy work of him,armour shatters him and he can no longer reflect the stun cause he can't gain armour up anymore(theta is if he isn't on a stun immune node)
    I know that lol. But he if isn’t stun immune there is no need to switch him. Parry, 2-3 combo, repeat until he’s dead.
    The light attack trick doesn’t work anymore. These days if you hit into his block when the switch mode timer appears, he is more likely to evade and instantly smack you in the face than switch mode.
  • HomerthegoodHomerthegood Posts: 25
    Emma Frost on an unblockable sp2 node .
    Then IMIW
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Mordo. He is sooooooooo boring to fight. And with how new AI is it is like every fight is against mordo.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    All the champs I don't have piss me off
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    GG on unblockable S2.
    Just can't ever evade it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    *Mod takes notes for the game team*
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Mordo, Korg and BPCW