Champion 6.2.6 question

Rickybobby1Rickybobby1 Posts: 194 ★★
Where does it say in his abilities about dexing the special attacks?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 1,893 ★★★★
    Where that msid is, the text us bugged
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 338 ★★
    lol where ever i see this guy , i have ptsd,i m never going in 6.2.6 ever. i have decided to keep playing this game i am never going to advance,just do the monthly quests,AQ n wars. thanks for playing with my mental health developers. hands down worst fight ever designed in this game.
  • SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 2,656 ★★★★
    edited July 20
    Kalantak said:

lol where ever i see this guy , i have ptsd,i m never going in 6.2.6 ever. i have decided to keep playing this game i am never going to advance,just do the monthly quests,AQ n wars. thanks for playing with my mental health developers. hands down worst fight ever designed in this game.

You’re still complaining about how you couldn’t do the fight despite having perfect counters @Kalantak ? Dude just stop it’s obvious it’s on you and not the fight design
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,475 ★★★★
    Kalantak said:

Lol. That’s just you.
  • SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 2,656 ★★★★
    To the OP yeah it’s only for the final 10%
    But as soon as you get the 5th dext use your special ASAP since he will be able to regen after you remove the indestructible he will regen and you will have to start over again
  • Rickybobby1Rickybobby1 Posts: 194 ★★
    O that’s fun! Bugs are always nice.
  • Rickybobby1Rickybobby1 Posts: 194 ★★
    I’ve watched KT1s vids and Seatins. I’ve tried him once before, but I was just wondering why there’s no text.