**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron Man IW Plasma and Incinerate Duration

Does the community want that kabam increases the base duration of IW Iron Man's plasma and incinerate duration by 50%, identical to the SS Spiderman synergy?

Iron Man IW Plasma and Incinerate Duration 23 votes

Yes, it would make the champion viable for offense and not just defense
47%
Hulk_77xNigSecondSkrillerLvernon15Savio444Abdullah_Ahmed7_91Thicco_ModeH3t3rMorbidAngleVatrisxs03x 11 votes
No, I think he already has enough uses
26%
GroundedWisdomTerraCupidKobster84Maldroit2Djkrdjj 6 votes
Yes, because I love Iron Man and would love to play him more
8%
BUXJayProngs 2 votes
Why am I here?
17%
B_Dizzle_01RockypantherxBenQcSlayerAgent_DeadpoolX55 4 votes

Comments

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    IMIW is really underrated as an attacker. It took a good synergy and a video by Seatin to show it but even without that he's good.

I've used him in Map 7 and act 6 or variant here and there. Completely viable as is.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

If you play him correctly, the duration of his dot abilities is essentially a non factor.

The plasma duration is long enough. I never had trouble keeping those going, unless there's a node making the defender extremely defensive.

The incinerate duration is short, yes, but it's practically only meant to be used for getting a plasma on your opponent.

I don't think he needs a buff to be more viable on offense, he definitely already is. The only thing I could see would be a synergy increasing his attack rating, crit rating, or crit damage per molecular armor.

I’d increase the rate he gets power takes like 4 combos to get a bar of power
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Why does he need a buff? He’s already really good
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes, it would make the champion viable for offense and not just defense
    I’d kinda like to see a middle ground, make them normally 7.5 seconds and then add 1.5 with the synergy, so he’s less reliant on stealthy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    The last thing I want is to make him more frustrating. Lol.