**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Insane Cull Obsidian Damage

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Something seems wrong but I’d definitely clear as much as you can right now

He's too much of a pain to ramp in what I have left of 6.2. I took him for a 6.2.5 path and burned through way too many 20% revives getting him ramped out of curiosity. Was a super easy mordo kill though
    Ye he seems like normal without his thanos favour buffs but becomes broken when he has multiple of them
    Yep. When the favors expire he's working like he did before they broke him.

I'm assuming the favors are adding to the modified attack from each favor and not base attack if I had to guess
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Something seems wrong but I’d definitely clear as much as you can right now

He's too much of a pain to ramp in what I have left of 6.2. I took him for a 6.2.5 path and burned through way too many 20% revives getting him ramped out of curiosity. Was a super easy mordo kill though
    Ye he seems like normal without his thanos favour buffs but becomes broken when he has multiple of them
    Yep. When the favors expire he's working like he did before they broke him.

I'm assuming the favors are adding to the modified attack from each favor and not base attack if I had to guess
    Ye that’s probably it watch them fix this bug in 2 minutes when it took 3 weeks to fix the other bug
    Kobster84 said:

Bendy said:

Can we see lab fights when hes ramped up I'd like to see what hit number 1.5mil goes in at 10 charges

There's a 50k damage cap in lab. It'd be pointless going through the grueling 3 fights at least it woukd take to ramp him
    30 hits to kill a lol opponent is still insane especially when rout will make that 15
    He would have to crit for that and his crit rate is insanely low.

Kobster84 said:

Bendy said:

Can we see lab fights when hes ramped up I'd like to see what hit number 1.5mil goes in at 10 charges

There's a 50k damage cap in lab. It'd be pointless going through the grueling 3 fights at least it woukd take to ramp him
    30 hits to kill a lol opponent is still insane especially when rout will make that 15
    Combine it with the ebony maw synergy and with crit synergies
    Also in your picture above were you running suicides
    https://youtu.be/FiRRyG-lNPo

In case anyone is curious or still thinks he's working correctly
    Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Bendy said:

Combine it with the ebony maw synergy and with crit synergies
    Also in your picture above were you running suicides
    I had the synergy in the vid I just posted. It helps some but not as much as you would need in Lab. Nope no suicides no boosts
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

The direct damage bypasses the 50k right?
    xNig said:

Bendy said:

I'm honestly not sure. I wouldn't think so but possibly

xNig said:

Bendy said:

It does so max damage would be 110k per hit I believe
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Bendy said:

Gotcha. Still nowhere near worth the effort IMO but someone else is more than welcome to have at it

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Bendy said:

Gotcha. Still nowhere near worth the effort IMO but someone else is more than welcome to have at it
    I think if you do starlord with his team that lets him get 5 charges off the bat it would be very worth it would take a while for the first 2 fights but after that he’d finish fights super quick
    Kt1 is streaming labyrinth with him now.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,133 ★★★★★
    Yep even lol that's insane when charges 50 ish hits for 1.5mil damn
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    He so much buggy guys
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I don't care if a get warned, but a really hope all new progress made in story, variant or labyrinth will be reverted because that bug is insane.... Even @TheKiryu agrees it's a bug...
    benshb said:

@Kabam Miike I don't care if a get warned, but a really hope all new progress made in story, variant or labyrinth will be reverted because that bug is insane.... Even @TheKiryu agrees it's a bug...

While I assume they'll fix him, that's a pretty ridiculous ask. Should people who cleared content with SW and Thor pre 12.0 have all that regressed as well? It's just kind of ridiculous.

I definitely haven't made any content progression with him either as I don't have anything unexplored he's good for

benshb said:

While I assume they'll fix him, that's a pretty ridiculous ask. Should people who cleared content with SW and Thor pre 12.0 have all that regressed as well? It's just kind of ridiculous.

I definitely haven't made any content progression with him either as I don't have anything unexplored he's good for
    Pre 12 sw and thor weren't bugged. Yes, they were powerful, but they were working as intended. Cull is bugged....insanely. Just checked in KT1's LOL stream, and it feels like act content with 5/65s. Anyone who goes into previously hard content in act6 now with cull kill everybody within 10 hits. That is so wrong and unfair I can't even describe. And while it might not be reverted, rewards can be pulled. BG is the example (clearing variant lanes with CCP aegon)
    benshb said:

benshb said:

Pre 12 sw and thor weren't bugged. Yes, they were powerful, but they were working as intended. Cull is bugged....insanely. Just checked in KT1's LOL stream, and it feels like act content with 5/65s. Anyone who goes into previously hard content in act6 now with cull kill everybody within 10 hits. That is so wrong and unfair I can't even describe. And while it might not be reverted, rewards can be pulled. BG is the example (clearing variant lanes with CCP aegon)
    And what about people who don’t know he’s bugged they just should just lose out on let’s say variant rewards
    benshb said:

benshb said:

I've played with him in act 6, well 6.2, and he's not worth using in a ton of it bc it's just not worth what it takes to ramp him against a lot of nodes there versus just using someone like ghost who shreds it without any bugs

I think you're grossly overestimating how easy some act 6 paths are with him. I spent far more items on a 6.2.5 path with him than I would have withy ghost. I just did it out of curiosity though
    It's just a ridiculous request or expectation honestly
    Lose out? Just because someone was lucky and pulled a cull should get easy rewards? Remember how Kabam always says balancing the game etc? Now imagine someone pulling a cull as a first 5* and takes it to r3. That bugged r3 cull can run right through the FULL story quest. People might become cavalier because a champion was bugged in a way he gained insane damage. Is the game balanced anymore?
    benshb said:

Lose out? Just because someone was lucky and pulled a cull should get easy rewards? Remember how Kabam always says balancing the game etc? Now imagine someone pulling a cull as a first 5* and takes it to r3. That bugged r3 cull can run right through the FULL story quest. People might become cavalier because a champion was bugged in a way he gained insane damage. Is the game balanced anymore?

Ok and so people who have ghost should get the rewards taken off them because she can do content just as easily as him it’s too big of a request as well
    benshb said:

Lol a R3 absolutely cannot run through the full story quest
    He couldn't even beat 6.1.5 xbones let alone tons of paths in 6.2
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    IDoge said:
    Hate to tell you but there are plenty of champs that can do that in Act 5.
This discussion has been closed.