**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Do anyone think that many summoners of lvl lower than 45 have more great champions whereas they are

rahul9582084064rahul9582084064 Posts: 36
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Vote for what do you think

Do anyone think that many summoners of lvl lower than 45 have more great champions whereas they are 43 votes

Yes,I have seen many summoners like that
76% 33 votes
No, it's not like that
23% 10 votes

Comments

• crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Lol
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Pretty sure they have more "god tier" champs cause there are more in the game than 2 years ago
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    What?
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited July 2019

I remember when 4.4.6maestro was actually a challenge now he’s a joke

He was never a challenge; I beat him with a team of unduped 4/40s
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

What?

This
  • CazblegamerCazblegamer Posts: 2
    I am level 19 just completed act 1 and have only 3 4* characters and about 20 3* characters
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Please reword your question so it can be understood
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    there is fair amount of luck in the game, however ill tel you true aspiring squire of the battlerealm. though doth whipeth out thy debit card!!!! though shall see mighty pulls from the crystal gods aftereth thy usage of said debit card of mighty odd changing. granting this aspiring summoneer thy greatest and mightiest of champions from crystals!!!. i doth speak the truth, buy thy offer and ten crystals every time a new champion shalt entereth this fine contest and thy will see a drastic improvement in doth referenced roster!
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    though shalt go broke this way, but thy shall haverh mightier champions than beforeth!!!