**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with Mastery

VagabondCharlieVagabondCharlie Posts: 12
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
What should I go for now? I'm bit confused whether to go for Deep wounds, Glass Canon, Recovery or something else..

Comments

• Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Depends on your playstyle and progression. Willpower and recovery are very useful in act 4,as sometimes it can help you regen some hp. But if your top champs are bleed champs,deep wounds is also really beneficial.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Deep wounds is definitely a popular one. If you use a lot of bleeders then it's well worth it. Recovery is good if you use regen champs. I personally have both. Just think about what your roster needs respectively.
  • Options
    VagabondCharlieVagabondCharlie Posts: 12
    edited July 2019

Depends on your playstyle and progression. Willpower and recovery are very useful in act 4,as sometimes it can help you regen some hp. But if your top champs are bleed champs,deep wounds is also really beneficial.

What about, Glass Canon??
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260

What about, Glass Canon??
    I run glass cannon all the time. You might not like that you trade hp for attack. If you can play without taking many hits,I believe glass cannon is the way to go
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Unlock this mastery line wise stand on ground ,willpower despair,stupefy, petrify,deep wounds,
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Max out parry then recovery then go to the line with despair
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

I use these mastery. Hits hard but lack PI but end a fight fast. You also critical more than normal rate. I use Ægon for questing. I don’t use bleed champion(s) in AQ (except Ultron but mainly for his regeneration and double immunity) and I use Ghost trinity synergy in AW. So the despair, deep wound and assassin don’t benefit me at all.

Today champions have a lot of non-passive and passive fury so I use those points from Despair, Assassins and Deep would to max out the damage potency and duration of fury mastery. Big difference for real as you get to keep your fury in more longer duration and thus would give you more chance to activate another chain of furies.

This is as close as to Suicide 2.0 but without Suicide but still hit hard and end a fight fast.
  • Options
    CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    @VagabondCharlie Hello Buddy.

I hope following link will help you to setup your mastery - https://mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2017/05/mcoc-mastery-guide.html